Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Malignaggi: Only F***ing Morons Didn't Realize Canelo is Dirty!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BigStomps View Post
    So what made you think Canelo was on PED's before the failed test??
    I said back then, his physique had changed significantly, his jaw shape had changed and his complexion had changed. I also noted his boxing style had become less evasive and he was walking onto more big shots. I made the point because whilst I am not a Canelo fanboy, I like his boxing no more or less that GGG, watched all his big fights and enjoyed them, but there was a gut feel something wasn't right about his prep.

...and at the time you called me a moron amongst other things. Whatever, but at least I wasn't flaming the guy, seems I wasn't far off the mark.

Comment

Originally posted by tokon View Post
      That's right, the people in the business know the business!

The fighters, coaches, managers, know what goes on and - most of the time - who is doing it. They don't speak out because 1. they're doing it too, or 2. fear of being ostracised/sued.
      100% they know, there's a hierarchy to the game, you don't 'punch above your weight' with allegations cos it means you miss out on big shows, you can only really throw it out there if you're on the same level, after all no one likes a snitch.

Comment

Originally posted by sportbuddha View Post
        I said back then, his physique had changed significantly, his jaw shape had changed and his complexion had changed. I also noted his boxing style had become less evasive and he was walking onto more big shots. I made the point because whilst I am not a Canelo fanboy, I like his boxing no more or less that GGG, watched all his big fights and enjoyed them, but there was a gut feel something wasn't right about his prep.

...and at the time you called me a moron amongst other things. Whatever, but at least I wasn't flaming the guy, seems I wasn't far off the mark.
        Your explanation isn't good enough! Of course he's gonna gain muscle since moving to the middleweight division. Those extra 6 pounds he gained is all muscle. Most males gain weight naturally in their mid to late 20's. Canelo works out like a beast so of course he's gonna gain lean muscle mass.
        Yes it's possible to gain muscle just by eating healthy and working out.
        If you don't believe that then you must be some fat, greasy, sloppy bastard who's never worked out a day in your life!
        As far as his jawline and complexion well I can't tell a difference so IDK WTF you talking about there!
        As far as his skills and technique well he's improved and gotten better. He's supposed to get better as he gets older!
        IDK what fight you was watching but did you not see Canelo make Triple g miss ******ly all night??

Comment

It takes YEARS for fighters to move up in weight successfully. Clenelo on his part did it in e few months lol Good thing some boxing people are vocal on this. We should not let this BS go on

Comment

Originally posted by BigStomps View Post
            Your explanation isn't good enough! Of course he's gonna gain muscle since moving to the middleweight division. Those extra 6 pounds he gained is all muscle. Most males gain weight naturally in their mid to late 20's. Canelo works out like a beast so of course he's gonna gain lean muscle mass.
            Yes it's possible to gain muscle just by eating healthy and working out.
            If you don't believe that then you must be some fat, greasy, sloppy bastard who's never worked out a day in your life!
            As far as his jawline and complexion well I can't tell a difference so IDK WTF you talking about there!
            As far as his skills and technique well he's improved and gotten better. He's supposed to get better as he gets older!
            IDK what fight you was watching but did you not see Canelo make Triple g miss ******ly all night??
            When I gave my opinion he was cheating, it was just an opinion, now he's tested positive it's a fact. So, yeah you can defend all my reasoning for suspecting him, but a scientific test proves it. And now for my other opinion, clenbuterol is what he got flagged for but that was because he was just a bit late coming off his doping cycle, I suspect he was taking other stuff as well and clenbuterol was for fat loss.

Comment

If a fighter goes 12 with a "known user" and loses a SD or gets a draw
              What do you conclude ?
              Either both Are "on sumthin"
              Or
              The benefit of using isn't that big so there is no need to even mention it

Comment

****** fans always want to believe in miracles

Comment

I knew clenelo was a cheat for quite awhile!!!
                  Just like Mosley, Fern Vargas
                  Roy jones countless others!!��

Comment

The problem with athletes taking PEDS at this elite level is the juicing technology far exceeds the detection technology. Cheaters like Lance Armstrong were suspected for years yet still got away with it by changing the juicing method to stay away from current detection processes. It it interesting with Canelo all of a sudden his whole physical make-up changes, he puts on tons of muscle mass he never had in a relatively short period of time which could be explained I guess that it was done naturally by hiring high end nutritionists and trainers. If his change was done thru the employing of high end services you'd think that would incorporate careful monitoring of all that he eats, when he eats it and how it's prepared. In fact I'm sure part of this monitoring would be his blood chemistry yet now we hear that Canelo somehow ate tainted beef at some mexican diner. The excuses sound a lot like the ones Lance Armstrong tried to use initially, all baloney. Canelo is a highly paid elite fighter and I don't believe for a minute he's eating at the local taco bell

Comment

Originally posted by Commie View Post
                      If a fighter goes 12 with a "known user" and loses a SD or gets a draw
                      What do you conclude ?
                      Either both Are "on sumthin"
                      Or
                      The benefit of using isn't that big so there is no need to even mention it
                      that's ridiculous logic. It could also mean that the fighter who was using possibly would've gotten kod within 6 rounds had he not been using but since he did, he had the strength and stamina to be more competetive. There are plenty of debates to have about this subject but debating whether peds can actually enhance someone's performance in sports isn't one of them.

Comment

Working...
                      X