Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Scientific studies: Clenbuterol is used also to gain muscle mass. And burn fat.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Death_Adder View Post
    Says the one with the Roid Jones avatar

And it's ACCEPT, not EXCEPT.

Two totally different meanings.
    Triggered into grammar Nazi mode. I love you, never change.

Comment

Originally posted by Death_Adder View Post
      Says the one with the Roid Jones avatar

And it's ACCEPT, not EXCEPT.

Two totally different meanings.
      Fill us in as to what Roy got popped for again. And if it was available over the counter in many forms at the time.

Comment

It's compatible with Meat contamination, but it's also compatible with Doping. And suspicious.

Canelo tested positive on February 17th. He then tested positive again three days later, with 1/10th the amount that was found three days before. Had it been meat contamination, it should have occurred close to February 17 and then not again. Or during the whole week, but with a reduced amount close to February 20th.

But this is also consistent with Canelo using Clenbuterol until the beginning of February, hoping that it would be completely cleared from his system by the middle of the month. Turns out that it could have taken more than expected to clear. This would explain why the amount was 10 times higher in February 17th than three days later.

Comment

Originally posted by _Maxi View Post
          Many are claiming that it doesn't have anabolic effects and it's merely a breathing improving drug or something like that...
          those people are idiots. Clen is the holy grail in the gym because it's the only thing that will burn fat while keeping you anabolic.

Comment

Clen does not increase muscle mass in humans it just doesn't work like in Rats or cattle
            It does enhance endurance and Burns fat

Comment

Even for cutting weight
              Ephedrine over Clen

Comment

This makes me even more pissed off at Cameltoe Alvaroidz!

Really hope GGG knocks him outta the ring!

Comment

Originally posted by Commie View Post
                  Even for cutting weight
                  Ephedrine over Clen
                  I've never taken Clen, but I'm no fan of the ECA.

Comment

As a steroid user myself I can tell you that no one uses clen to gain muscle. Everyone uses it to cut weight. If Canelo was trying to get bigger he would be doing testosterone, nandrolone, turinabol etc, not Clen

Comment

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
                      those people are idiots. Clen is the holy grail in the gym because it's the only thing that will burn fat while keeping you anabolic.
                      Certainly not a holy grail. It's terrible on the heart. Juice monkeys already have a number of things affecting their heart so clen is risky.

The muscle building affects are highly overrated, same as with GH, but the fat burning is real.

Comment

Working...
                      X