Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Scientific studies: Clenbuterol is used also to gain muscle mass. And burn fat.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Johnston View Post
    A possibility of contamination automatically rules out the good chance he intentionally took it?
    This is just one of many. Plenty of evidence that inadvertent contamination is a quite reasonable explanation.

Now if it was a thing where they could be like 90% sure it was intentional, I wouldn't really be arguing much. But they are probably a lot less confident than that.

We'll see I guess. If I'm wrong, I'm wrong.

Comment

canelo a big fat cheat.

Comment

Wtf is your point? We all knew this already... dumbazz

Comment

Man if it was such a great thing for you I mean, burning fat and increasing muscles, doesn't everybody want that? Why the hell is it so hard to find (not sold locally) in the US?

Yes I understand the benefits it has on athletes, I just wish it was made more available to the common consumer, rofl.

Comment

is there a fight where a clen user displayed these benefits ???

Comment

Originally posted by .!WAR MIKEY! View Post
              Yup thats why they give it to cows.
              Shut it down real quick lol.

Comment

''take clen. you too can become a professional prizefighter with the benefits it gives you.''

Comment

Originally posted by S H A R K B O Y View Post
                  Shut it down real quick lol.
                  clen brings out the cow in a guy

Comment

In my opinion, all this chemical stuff is too bad for the body. I mean, it is not wrong to use something to become more fit. Still, it becomes wrong when you use it too much, and the whole point of training is just lost among the questions about which stuff it is better to take to grow more muscles.
                    The quality of muscle tissue really matters if you want to become stronger. The simpler the supplements you use are, the better the tissue will be. I always recommend guys not to use anything more complicated than and are more useful than heavy proteins.
                    Last edited by BIGPOPPAPUMP; 04-17-2023, 09:55 PM.

Comment

Working...
                    X