Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Scientific studies: Clenbuterol is used also to gain muscle mass. And burn fat.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Scientific studies: Salty tears are used to season beef. And to figure out who's a whiny bitch.

Comment

Originally posted by Switch Hitter93 View Post
      I have a theory that cleanelo is innocent lol reason being is that lumbering orc of a mother he has was hand fed clenbuterol in her adolescence when she competed against other cattle and won several coveted biggest cattle in tijuana awards. Furthermore when she birthed canelo at a ranch she inadvertently passed on some of the clen which is why canelo has deformed skeletal features and unnatural look. It's down to nurture not nature I'm afraid.
      Best thing I’ve read on these forums. I dislike that woman more than I should for being a complete stranger to me.

Comment

I'm seeing so called boxing media people stoop so low on this topic it is kinda pathetic and sad at the same time. They seem to want to give Canelo a pass and want to minimize this as "Nothing Serious". However if it was GGG it is no question Canelo and GBP would've taken that OUT and walked away while the WBC and WBA would done "FURTHER INVESTIGATION"

What I'm seeing is just disgraceful honestly but Boxing is corrupt and whoever generates the most money and pay the highest Sanctioning Fees to these Belt Organizations can do WTF they want including take PED's "ALLEGEDLY"

Not talking about just Canelo either, the Povetkin situation was handled poorly as well so was Luis Ortiz situation. WBC not trying to clean up the sport, just cancel the Vada Testing Program all together because now since they're back cool with Canelo he is NOT going to be held to the same standard as others

GGG will need a KO because this time it won't be a Decision Draw, this time it will be a FLAT OUT ROBBERY. It is very clear to me who even the Belt Organizations want to Win!

Comment

Originally posted by Hnnnggg View Post
          Best thing I’ve read on these forums. I dislike that woman more than I should for being a complete stranger to me.
          She's just got one of those faces you could quite happily kick I'm not sure how to embed but we need to highlight the orc

Comment

No ****. Are people just finding out what Clen does??

Comment

Originally posted by _Maxi View Post
              https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/3310657

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/1861634

Clenbuterol is not only used to burn fat, it's used to generate muscle mass as well. It has both effects.
              Why do you even need to prove clenbuterol is a PED? It's obvious and only Clenelo bytches will argue but they are ******s.

Comment

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
                No ****. Are people just finding out what Clen does??
                Many are claiming that it doesn't have anabolic effects and it's merely a breathing improving drug or something like that...

Comment

Originally posted by Death_Adder View Post
                  Scientific studies: Salty tears are used to season beef. And to figure out who's a whiny bitch.
                  Keep sucking ginger donger little bytch

Comment

Yikes, nice find. It's a muscle enhancer too.

Wonder how that NSAC meeting with Loeffler and GBP went today.

Comment

Originally posted by Boksfan View Post
                      Keep sucking ginger donger little bytch
                      Your salty tears are delicious

Comment

Working...
                      X