Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Scientific studies: Clenbuterol is used also to gain muscle mass. And burn fat.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by VatoMulatto View Post
    Of course, there's a reason why pro athletes love Clenbuterol.

Ben Johnson - One of the most famous cheaters of all time had some illegal stuff in his system when he was busted like Stanozolol, Furazabol but also Clenbuterol.

well that guy from carl Lewis's team spiked his beer with peds...so who knows wtf he was actually on.

Comment

man take this **** to the master thread already

Comment

Originally posted by sicko View Post
        I'm seeing so called boxing media people stoop so low on this topic it is kinda pathetic and sad at the same time. They seem to want to give Canelo a pass and want to minimize this as "Nothing Serious". However if it was GGG it is no question Canelo and GBP would've taken that OUT and walked away while the WBC and WBA would done "FURTHER INVESTIGATION"

What I'm seeing is just disgraceful honestly but Boxing is corrupt and whoever generates the most money and pay the highest Sanctioning Fees to these Belt Organizations can do WTF they want including take PED's "ALLEGEDLY"

Not talking about just Canelo either, the Povetkin situation was handled poorly as well so was Luis Ortiz situation. WBC not trying to clean up the sport, just cancel the Vada Testing Program all together because now since they're back cool with Canelo he is NOT going to be held to the same standard as others

GGG will need a KO because this time it won't be a Decision Draw, this time it will be a FLAT OUT ROBBERY. It is very clear to me who even the Belt Organizations want to Win!
        Get help. Whatever medicine you're on isn't working...Alex Jones conspiracy level shi.t. XD

Comment

Originally posted by Death_Adder View Post
          Your salty tears are delicious
          Clenelo dyck is getting dry, go do your job

Comment

Lab rats are blonde, Canelo is a ginger. We can't read anything into these findings

Comment

It's a joy watching the Canelo fans scramble to defend their crush. He is dirty boys, except it.

There are two kinds of elite pro athletes. Those that have been popped pissing hot and those that haven't...yet.

Comment

Originally posted by sicko View Post
                I'm seeing so called boxing media people stoop so low on this topic it is kinda pathetic and sad at the same time. They seem to want to give Canelo a pass and want to minimize this as "Nothing Serious". However if it was GGG it is no question Canelo and GBP would've taken that OUT and walked away while the WBC and WBA would done "FURTHER INVESTIGATION"

What I'm seeing is just disgraceful honestly but Boxing is corrupt and whoever generates the most money and pay the highest Sanctioning Fees to these Belt Organizations can do WTF they want including take PED's "ALLEGEDLY"

Not talking about just Canelo either, the Povetkin situation was handled poorly as well so was Luis Ortiz situation. WBC not trying to clean up the sport, just cancel the Vada Testing Program all together because now since they're back cool with Canelo he is NOT going to be held to the same standard as others

GGG will need a KO because this time it won't be a Decision Draw, this time it will be a FLAT OUT ROBBERY. It is very clear to me who even the Belt Organizations want to Win!
                I'm guessing you saw the responses of Kellerman and Smith to this situation.

Comment

Originally posted by Sun_Tzu View Post
                  It's a joy watching the Canelo fans scramble to defend their crush. He is dirty boys, except it.

There are two kinds of elite pro athletes. Those that have been popped pissing hot and those that haven't...yet.
                  Says the one with the Roid Jones avatar

And it's ACCEPT, not EXCEPT.

Two totally different meanings.

Comment

Originally posted by Death_Adder View Post
                    Says the one with the Roid Jones avatar
                    Yep, I have no issue with it. They are all on something, don't be naive.

Comment

Originally posted by .!WAR MIKEY! View Post
                      Yup thats why they give it to cows.
                      And Mexican boxers

Comment

Working...
                      X