Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo Vows To Kick Golovkin's 'F***ing Ass' For PED Comments

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by j.razor View Post
    Do you believe everything the media or what bias fans tell you? Jermall ONLY fought Jrock cuz people said he was ducking him to go to 160 so he stayed for that one fight & dropped him. Trout was his best win when Trout beat Cotto & had a good scrap with Nelo. lil g has NO notable wins, ZERO cuz he lost to Jacobs & Nelo & will lose to Nelo again period.
    And what wins did Canelo have. A loss to Mayweather, a lose to Golovkin. Barely scraped by Lara. Ducked both Charlo brothers. Couldn't make weight for numerous fights. His resume is terrible.

Comment

• Originally posted by stealthradon View Post
      So 154 was strong? Was 168 strong?
      Tiny Jacobs lost to big G.
      You are a hater since you keep referring to him as Lil'G, when you simultaneously want him to move down.
      Andre "S.O.G." Ward pulled up his skirt & that is why he is lil g.

Comment

Do you believe everything the media or what bias fans tell you? Jermall ONLY fought Jrock cuz people said he was ducking him to go to 160 so he stayed for that one fight & dropped him. Trout was his best win when Trout beat Cotto & had a good scrap with Nelo. lil g has NO notable wins, ZERO cuz he lost to Jacobs & Nelo & will lose to Nelo again period.
        Trout has only beaten Cotto of note on his record, JRock has beaten nobody of note, so Charlo somehow gets past the same shhh you have criticized golovkin for? I love how you make this stuff up as you go though. What happens if he pancakes Charlo, off to the next boogieman? How cliche and noob of you.

Comment

Andre "S.O.G." Ward pulled up his skirt & that is why he is lil g.
          "No." Ward when asked if he wanted to fight GGG.

Comment

• Originally posted by turnedup View Post
            Trout has only beaten Cotto of note on his record, JRock has beaten nobody of note, so Charlo somehow gets past the same shhh you have criticized golovkin for? I love how you make this stuff up as you go though. What happens if he pancakes Charlo, off to the next boogieman? How cliche and noob of you.
            No, then Charlo was just a welterweight nobody.
            It's not about the fighters that GGG fights, it's about them not being GGG

Comment

• Originally posted by TonyGe View Post
              And what wins did Canelo have. A loss to Mayweather, a lose to Golovkin. Barely scraped by Lara. Ducked both Charlo brothers. Couldn't make weight for numerous fights. His resume is terrible.
              They may not be great but they are known & some were good:

José Cotto, Carlos Baldomir, Lovemore N'dou, Matthew Hatton, Alfonso Gómez, Kermit Cintron, Shane Mosley, Austin Trout, Alfredo Angulo, Erislandy Lara, James Kirkland, Miguel Cotto, Amir Khan, Julio César Chávez Jr., Gennady Golovkin

Now show me lil g's resume.

Comment

• Originally posted by turnedup View Post
                At least Trout beat someone & you cant say the same for lil g's opponents except for the ones that beat him....LMAO....Just so you know Charlo was Nelo mandatory at 154....He is lil g's mandatory now....

Comment

At least Trout beat someone & you cant say the same for lil g's opponents except for the ones that beat him....LMAO....Just so you know Charlo was Nelo mandatory at 154....He is lil g's mandatory now....
                  Yeah he beat a guy that ran and paid Golovkin to get out of the way..well done. Great comparison. Also how long ago did trout beat Cotto and what did he do after that? Yeah exactly. I'm fine with him fighting Golovkin, the kid hasn't show me anything that indicates he's a bum or that he's great so i'm neutral on them. I actually don't dislike them but guys like you really kill any buzz for any upcoming fighter with your hipocrisy.

Comment

• Originally posted by stealthradon View Post
                    No, then Charlo was just a welterweight nobody.
                    It's not about the fighters that GGG fights, it's about them not being GGG
                    I know exactly what it is with JRazor he hates anyone that like Golovkin not the fighter personally. This is clearly someone who got so much joy out of the back and forth hate between the fanbases of Pacquaio and Mayweather that he needs to create new feuds. It's alright though, people have to get their jollies however they can.

Comment

• Originally posted by TonyGe View Post

Weekend Review: Biggest Winners and Losers of 2017:
                      By Michael Rosenthal

" Golovkin waited his entire career for big fights and then fell short when he got them, struggling to beat Danny Jacobs and settling for a draw with Alvarez "

pacfans should STFU about steroids.....

and golovkin fans should never criticize another fighters resume'

Comment

Working...
                      X