Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo Vows To Kick Golovkin's 'F***ing Ass' For PED Comments

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by TJ highway View Post
    Miguel Cotto went 7 undefeated years, rolled over everyone then came Mag's. Antonio Margarito battered Cotto.

His next fight against Shane "Sugar" Mosley Mag's is discovered to be using loaded wraps.

A California Department of Justice senior criminalist who inspected the wrappings under a stereomicroscope and with an X-ray fluorescence spectrometer determined the wraps contained sulfur and calcium, according to a document obtained by the Times. Those two elements, with the addition of oxygen, make plaster of Paris.

The hand wraps were removed from Margarito's fists shortly before his Jan. 24 title fight against Mosley when Mosley's trainer, ****m Richardson, objected to their use. The hardened gauze pads, which had been inserted inside the hand wraps near Margarito's knuckles, were seized by the California State Athletic Commission, which sanctions and oversees boxing in the state.

Translate: What good it's for a man to win the whole world if he loses his soul.

Canelo got caught

no, Canelo tested positive

we will find out if he got caught after the investigation

just like we did with cheato

Comment

• You won't do schit cheater!!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
        get a better job

one where they let you fk around on the internet
        obviously your unemployed, 25,095 posts? you must stalk boxing scene all day-LOL!

Comment

• Originally posted by markther View Post
          obviously your unemployed, 25,095 posts? you must stalk boxing scene all day-LOL!

nah, but my boss could be if I spend too much time on the internet

you're right.,.... I do waste time arguing with a lot of idiots

Comment

• You the one who got your ass kicked last time there chica!

Clenela Alvaroid!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
              nah, but my boss could be if I spend too much time on the internet

you're right.,.... I do waste time arguing with a lot of idiots
              but you really need to get a life though; almost 700 posts per month, near 24 times per day? You must be handicapped; unemployed, retired; or a straight loser; get the f...out of here LOL,LOL,LOL,LOL,LOL!!!!!

Comment

• I’m sensing another lesson coming Canelo’s way. First one will be Commission slapping Canelo’s wrists for being a bad boy. Then “old man” Golovkin giving him a righteous beating for disrespecting the sport.

Comment

• Originally posted by markther View Post
                  but you really need to get a life though; almost 700 posts per month, near 24 times per day? You must be handicapped; unemployed, retired; or a straight loser; get the f...out of here LOL,LOL,LOL,LOL,LOL!!!!!

it takes 30 secs to write a post lol..... not an hour

even if I was unemployed, at least I would not be an alt

get on your REAL account, and tell us why you are REALLY crying

Comment

• Originally posted by turnedup View Post
                    Combined that have zero notable wins..ZERO. A highlight KO o of Jrock is about as far as you can stretch it.
                    Do you believe everything the media or what bias fans tell you? Jermall ONLY fought Jrock cuz people said he was ducking him to go to 160 so he stayed for that one fight & dropped him. Trout was his best win when Trout beat Cotto & had a good scrap with Nelo. lil g has NO notable wins, ZERO cuz he lost to Jacobs & Nelo & will lose to Nelo again period.

Comment

• Originally posted by DEVOURER View Post
                      jermall has what over triple g? they have never fought so you can't be talking wins and loses. jermall resume is not better than g's either
                      Yes it is, Jermall beat Trout while lil g fought 36 bums in a row & lost to Jacobs & Nelo.

Comment

Working...
                      X