Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hearn: Anthony Joshua is Very Interested in Rematch With Whyte

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kafkod View Post
    When I was at school we used to call people like you mongs, morons, or dickheads - and we still do!
    Oh it all makes sense now. You're just a kid and still in school. And yes, I am a dickhead

Comment

Originally posted by Scopedog View Post
      Povetkin, Miller, lard mode Fury, and now Whyte 2.0. Brings a whole new meaning to the phrase "having your ducks in a row."
      Hahahahahahaha

Comment

Originally posted by Scopedog View Post
        Povetkin, Miller, lard mode Fury, and now Whyte 2.0. Brings a whole new meaning to the phrase "having your ducks in a row."
        LOL. Green K

I agree with this. If AJ beats Parker, it definitely won't be Whyte next.

Wilder fanboys need to understand something - among AJ's fan base - the people who are responsible for him earning 10 times what Wilder earns per fight - there is no great demand for him to fight Wilder next.

To AJ's fans, Deontay Wilder is just another card in the pack, and they are quite happy for AJ and Hearn to pull whatever card they want to pull out of that pack and place it on the table whenever they like.
        So AJ fans are perfectly ok paying for him to fight no-hopers and/or guys he already beat? And you guys could care less about him having the opportunity to become the first undisputed heavyweight champion in over 30 damn years? Got it.

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
          Well you accept Hearn, and I'll accept Finkel! At the press conference, Finkel produced a letter, and Hearn has yet to deny the letter, which makes him suspect!

https://www.forbes.com/sites/brianma.../#7ef8a6ce1c17
          Hearn has already put Shirley Winkle in his place over that bullshit.

Immediately after he sent Shirley that email Wilder piped up and said I want 50/50 or the fight's not happening so Hearn switched his attention to making the Joe Parker fight instead and he's now dealing with Haymon and De Cubas on the Wilder fight, not Shirley.

Comment

Originally posted by FLY TY View Post
            LOL. Green K

So AJ fans are perfectly ok paying for him to fight no-hopers and/or guys he already beat? And you guys could care less about him having the opportunity to become the first undisputed heavyweight champion in over 30 damn years? Got it.
            AJ can't be undisputed champ unless he beats Joe Parker, and that's what he's focused on doing now.

He already fought Wlad - who Wilder wanted no part of - in one unification match and now he's fighting Parker in another.

If you are so keen to see an undisputed HW champ why don't you criticise Wilder for turning down a 4 belt unification match with Wlad and fighting stiffs like Molina, Duhaupas and Szpilka instead?

https://www.boxingscene.com/forums/s...d.php?t=665740

Comment

Originally posted by 7not8 View Post
              Oh it all makes sense now. You're just a kid and still in school. And yes, I am a dickhead
              Most definitely!

Comment

Hearn has already put Shirley Winkle in his place over that bullshit.

Immediately after he sent Shirley that email Wilder piped up and said I want 50/50 or the fight's not happening so Hearn switched his attention to making the Joe Parker fight instead and he's now dealing with Haymon and De Cubas on the Wilder fight, not Shirley.

I keep reading how Hearn says Finkel and DiBella got spanked, but by who? All I know is that Wilder said yes to Whyte, and yes to the UK, yet today I read Anthony Joshua is very interested in rematch with Whyte, in fact, "that's all he talks about." Why is that? Why so much talk about Whyte and Miller? I can't view the video from work, but i'll check later!

Comment

WTF? For what? For who? Fuck off with that fight. Rather he fights Miller first than Whyte again.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
                    WTF? For what? For who? Fuck off with that fight. Rather he fights Miller first than Whyte again.
                    He is saying it as a tactic so Wilder will drop his demands the same way Parker did.Essex Excellence is what Hearn got taught since he was a INFANT.He is a clever posh private schooled ****er.

Comment

Originally posted by Tygshsu View Post
                      He is saying it as a tactic so Wilder will drop his demands the same way Parker did.Essex Excellence is what Hearn got taught since he was a INFANT.He is a clever posh private schooled ****er.
                      I hope that’s the case lol, am thinking that fight doesn’t make any sense. But at the end of the day AJ has Parker in front of him. Let’s revisit the Wilder negotiations at the end of the month.

Comment

Working...
                      X