Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

When Mayweather said Pac on roids did he want out?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by travestyny View Post
    Maybe you shouldn't pretend to be Pac's friend and say you will convince him to take a 2 day cut-off :
    Here's a reminder of your LOVE to your ALT. So nice to give to someone, but not as nice when you give it to your own ALT. That's love thy own

Love shown by Travestyny to his ALT Dosumpthin

- "Still undefeated - Travestyny"

Or MAYBE!!!

YOU SHOULD GIVE YOUR ALT ANOTHER GOLD MEDAL FOR HIS EXCELLENCE!! YOU SHOULD DO THAT!!!

GIVING YOUR ALT A GOLD MEDAL IS THE MOST PATHETIC THING A LOSER CAN DO HAHAHAHAHAHA

Last edited by Spoon23; 03-27-2018, 07:42 PM.

Comment

From November 2010!

1. Spoon had fantasies that he was part of Pacquiao's entourage

2. Spoon thought 2 days would be OK!

Look at how embarrassing this dude is.

Spoon has spent so much time proving that he really believes Pacquiao ducked Mayweather in their primes. 2 days was ok, huh, Spoon? Thanks for that!

I dont condone bullying and that's exactly what you are doing to poor spoons. Leave him alone. If he wants to fantasize about Manny Pacquiao and pretend like he is part of himself entourage let him

Comment

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
        I'm a friend of Pac, to guys who didn't know yet. You know what I'm going to tell him soon. Hey pac agree to Floyd's osdt random testing until 2 days before a fight
        Originally posted by Spoon23
        Dear Pac, I wrote you but still ain't callin'
        I left my cell, my pager, my picture and my home phone at the bottom
        I sent two letters back in autumn, you must not-a got 'em
        There probably was a problem at the post office or somethin'
        Sometimes I scribble addresses too sloppy when I jot 'em
        But anyways,…I'm a boxer, just like you...

Now now, Stan. It will be ok

Comment

• Originally posted by CHOWWOKKA View Post
          I dont condone bullying and that's exactly what you are doing to poor spoons. Leave him alone. If he wants to fantasize about Manny Pacquiao and pretend like he is part of himself entourage let him
          hahaha. I respect that. You're right!!! I'll leave it be

Comment

hahaha. I respect that. You're right!!! I'll leave it be
            So sweet. Talking to your fellow ****** who loves cross eyed men lolololololol

This is getting ******ed hahahahaha!!

Now I suggest since you LOVE stalking me. It's best you find out if I truly am a friend of Pac. That's your homework.

anyway, since you'll leave me be, since your cross eyed friend told you to.

Good bye!

Always remember when you have no friend to cry on.

Dosumpthin will always be there for you.

And to that..

Here's another 2 gold medals for trying to be the best ALT in all the four kingdoms of NSB Dosumpthin. You are quite simply the standard of how ALTS are used in NSB lolololololol

Travestyny = Dosumpthin

- "FOR TALKING TO YOURSELF AGAIN AFTER BEING EXPOSED A MILLION TIMES. You are Still the GOLDEN standard in being the ultimate ALT's are achieved"

- "FOR TALKING TO YOURSELF AGAIN AND AGAIN IS JUST SIMPLY AMAZINGLY STUPID"

Comment

I’m not returning to your thread

Run Travestyny, run!! Run like a trailer trash with a divk fa6 that you are hahaha!!

Travestyny affinity for wearing skirt:

Originally posted by considerthis View Post
              Prove away you skirt wearing beeyotch
              Travestyny's position among Floyd fans have been considered by considerthis long ago..

Everyone knows you're spoon23's *****
              That's a direct quote...call em like I see em.

ONE MORE NUKE FROM TRAVSESTYNY TO TRIGGER HER ENDLESS PAIN AND SUFFERING HAHAHAHA!!

GAME OVER

Comment

Maybe you shouldn't pretend to be Pac's friend and say you will convince him to take a 2 day cut-off :
                Naah.. if you truly know your history. In the end PAc gave in not just a 2 day cut-off, but a full no cut-off date and the whole nine yards just to get that quack in the ring hahahahaha!!

So maybe.. I really am a friend of Pac. You'll never know.

But what's important is...

I wrote how much of an award winning ALT Dosumpthin is to you Travestyny, and how amazingly stupid it is that you talked to yourself right after I called you out again for being bi-polar. You immediately call out your ALT to have a conversation with you. How pathetic is that? It's more than anyone can Fathom how dumb AF you are in your head hahahahaha!!

And to that..

Here's another 1 gold medal for trying to be the best ALT in all the four kingdoms of NSB Dosumpthin. You are quite simply the standard of how ALTS are used in NSB lolololololol

Travestyny = Dosumpthin

- "FOR TALKING TO YOURSELF AGAIN AFTER BEING EXPOSED A MILLION TIMES. You are Still the GOLDEN standard in being the ultimate ALT's are achieved"

Or MAYBE!!!

YOU SHOULD GIVE YOUR ALT ANOTHER GOLD MEDAL FOR HIS EXCELLENCE!! YOU SHOULD DO THAT!!!

GIVING YOUR ALT A GOLD MEDAL IS THE MOST PATHETIC THING A LOSER CAN DO HAHAHAHAHAHA

Comment

• THE END OF DAYS

We all know, a Best friend knows best..

@ 1:55 - SKIP: "YOU HAVE MORE OBJECTIVITY NOW THAT YOU HAVE SOME DISTANCE FROM HIM. DID FLOYD DUCK MANNY PACQUIAO?

FIFTY: "YES!!"

Comment

• Spoon23 wakes up every morning, goes to the GlobalBoxingScene thread, looks to see if the view count has changed, and says....

The thread is dead, son. Get over it

Comment

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
                      THE END OF DAYS

We all know, a Best friend knows best..

@ 1:55 - SKIP: "YOU HAVE MORE OBJECTIVITY NOW THAT YOU HAVE SOME DISTANCE FROM HIM. DID FLOYD DUCK MANNY PACQUIAO?

FIFTY: "YES!!"

When will this buffoon be removed from this site.

Comment

Working...
                      X