Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Floyd gets random testing, Pac gets 15 rounds. Fair enough.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Floyd gets random testing, Pac gets 15 rounds. Fair enough.

I'm a friend of Pac, to guys who didn't know yet. You know what I'm going to tell him soon. Hey pac agree to Floyd's osdt random testing until 2 days before a fight anyways you get tested right after the fight for those who think he will still sneak in ped's within those 2 days.

But here is the catch, we all know Haggler lost to sugar ray coz there wasn't enough rounds to finish him off, coz sugar ray was running around the ring pot shotting. Sugar ray was wilting down in the remaining rounds but Marvin ran out of rounds catching him. Saying that (pac has better foot speed than marvin). But still pac will have to chase Floyd around the ring.

I see Floyd not engaging Pac the whole 12 rounds, he will just back-up and jab and throw a one-two while pac will try to hunt him down. I believe pac will have a hard time to engage with him coz he will be running all night. But I believe if it was a 15 rounder like before. Floyd running all he wants he will run out of places to hide and go down on the 13th-15th rounds.

Haggler was about to win it with sugar ray but ran out of rounds to throw some more bombs. So if Floyd will demand full osdt I'd say pac demands a 15 rounder.

This is a fight that demands a 15 rounder to begin with. People are saying this might not be an exciting fight because Floyd will be running all night. Knowing this. Give pac 15 rounds. Pac will have enough time to catch him and throw those bombs. And we all can call this fight epic.

I will propose this to Pac soon. Peace =)

Floyd demands full random = Give pac 15 rounds. That seems fair to me.

A quote from Dempsey-Roll: "If floyd wants ost in pro boxing. then why not throw in 15 rounds?
    pac and floyd will fight just like the old ATGs like the good old days.
    We'll be witnessing an old school legendary boxing match."

Both OSDT and 15 rounders are ain't in pro boxing rules. But if Floyd can get his way Pac should too.
    Last edited by Spoon23; 11-20-2010, 08:09 PM.

you are the biggest idiot ever gtfo here

so they gonna change the rules just because of pacquiao and make it a 15 rounder?

what you're basicly sayin is that pac knows he's gonna be outboxed and the extra 3 rounds will give him some kind of advantage.

and don't give us the sh** with the 2 day gap..random testing is random so there is not 2 days or 1 day it's gonna be hows gonna be ,he might be lucky it could be 20 days.thats the whole point of random not knowing the dates.

i don't think you know pac but if u do tell him to man up and take the proper random tests.

Comment

You do know that you cant **** with the number of rounds right?

Comment

oh yea tell pac to get fu*** with his million dollar penalty for each extra pound lol

catch weight coward

Comment

I would LOVE for the fight to be 15 rounds, LOVE!

I always said this one should be a 15 rounder.

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
            Anything is possible there is no osdt to begin with in boxing. Just fair game. The guy will run around the ring I'm basically just making the fight more exciting.

Comment

Originally posted by Mercedes Benz View Post

so they gonna change the rules just because of pacquiao and make it a 15 rounder?

what you're basicly sayin is that pac knows he's gonna be outboxed and the extra 3 rounds will give him some kind of advantage.

and don't give us the sh** with the 2 day gap..random testing is random so there is not 2 days or 1 day it's gonna be hows gonna be ,he might be lucky it could be 20 days.thats the whole point of random not knowing the dates.

i don't think you know pac but if u do tell him to man up and take the proper random tests.
              PBF claimed he wanted OST but wasnt there like a 18 day cut with mosely? He contradicts himself, it is just an excuse not to fight really.

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
                What can't be fucked with? I mean, nowadays...almost anything can be arranged in this sport.

Comment

Originally posted by Mercedes Benz View Post

There is no osdt in professional boxing. And so is a 15 rounder nowadays lol. call it what you want. Floyd started it. All fair game. Give in take. Plus they can make there own rules if they want. Make it a street fight if you want. Just make it happen. We all know this is not a title fight. Just a great fight that doesn't need a belt.

Comment

Originally posted by Dominicano Soy! View Post
                    What can't be fucked with? I mean, nowadays...almost anything can be arranged in this sport.
                    There is NO WAY in hell you could increase or decrease the amount of rounds in a champion fight

And no way you can go above 12 in any situation

Comment

Working...
                    X