Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

When Mayweather said Pac on roids did he want out?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
    https://www.boxingscene.com/forums/s...d.php?t=313532

Yawnnn. You went from creating a thread demanding Floyd/Shane before the fight to now saying it was a cherrypick after Floyd won.

Why did you change?

Post whatever you want. You have no credibility anymore.
    lol....

how long was shane on the shelf before floyd grew some balls? about a year and a half? if shane never gets in floyd's grill after the marquez debacle, floyd would have ducked him even longer...

lil man you contradict yourself on the daily...so i am not phased...dig up all my old s**t...thats all you sav-a-floyds can do at this point..., but as far as your boss floyd is concerned, ya better make sure you got those tmt crotch tights in...scared $ don't make no money....legacy be damned
    Last edited by djtmal; 03-27-2018, 02:35 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dosumpthin View Post
      Yeah, but what do you think about Sugar Shane vs Money May?

Good fight right?

I enjoyed it. What's your opinion?

Comment

• Originally posted by travestyny View Post
        From November 2010!

1. Spoon had fantasies that he was part of Pacquiao's entourage

2. Spoon thought 2 days would be OK!

Nice, you actually comb all my threads to find that. That's stalker to the nth level of creepiness hahahaha! You truly LOVE me hahahahaha!! I know you wouldn't accept that I actually hinted in knowing Pac, but maybe I really was.. You'll never know.

You keep forgetting.. What happened in the events that transpired..

Pac offered 14 days to Floyd, on may 26, 2010. What did Floyd do? Did Floyd agree or disagree? Neither. Why because he rather stay SILENT and duck his wag to fa6sville for 5 long years that's why hahahahahahahaha!! IF FLoyd didn't agree, PAC was ready to agree to full testing not just the 2 days before a fight limit.

And as the story goes on May 2, 2015 Pac gave almost everything to the devil baitch ass quack, that he even gave the kitchen sink just so this quack will fight him after all the diva's drama of remaining SILENT. Full testing up to the day of the fight. So maybe..
        I actually did hint something there and Floyd just stayed SILENT and ducking?

Then, as you keep forgetting the importance of why you got Nuked. Pac eventually gave in on.

ABS-CBN News
        Posted at May 26 2010 11:10 PM

http://news.abs-cbn.com/sports/05/26...day-blood-test

Floyd silent after Pacquiao OKs 14-day blood test

https://www.boxing insider.com/headlines/pac-agrees-to-14-day-floyd-is-cornered-again/

Pac Agrees To 14-Day – Floyd Is Cornered Again

From the article

We’ll wait and watch to see if Floyd steps up to the plate. Or if he shows himself to be what many suspect – a fraud masquerading himself to be the best, but who only handpicks slow, old or faded opponents he knows he can beat.

Now, was it really the last and only request for Floyd to say yes for the Super fight to happen in their PRIME? Is The 14 day cutt-off the only ROAD BLOCK for this fight to happen?? or Will Floyd back off and eventually have some more excuses or be SILENT for years to come??

Well, as the story goes.. Floyd was SILENT for 5 long years and the 14 days was only an excuse not to fight him. How do I know that?

Since Pac agreed to his 14 days. It took Floyd to get back his 2 pair of balls only after 5 years! WTF! That only proves Pac was right, the 14 days cutt-of Floyd was only to extend the goal post once more, and when Pac did consider, he then realizes that Floyd will only keep extending the goal for the obvious Fear Floyd has in fighting a PRIME Pacquiao.

When did Floyd accept the fight after Pac agreeing to the 14 day cut-off, which was May 26, 2010?

Floyd agreed to fight on May 2, 2015 lolololol

5 long years!!! Not only that on May 2, 2015, Floyd got to choose the Drug agency, Pac had to agree to NO cut-offs, supposedly Floyd wanted glove size, ring size, Last to walk in, his ref, his promotion, the whole Nine yards and throw away the kitchen sink to add to that. Pac had to agree to almost all his request just so this DUCK will fight him.

Now the question to close all questions. Was Floyd serious about the negotiations??

No, coz if he was, it shouldn't have happened 5 years after Pac agreed to his 14 day demand which was on May 26, 2010.

Pac was right it wasn't just the 14 day cut-off he wanted. It was for Floyd to runaway from the negotiations hahahahaha!!

Here read this 10000000000000000000000 times. You might eventually get it. Emphasis on MIGHT. hahahahahaha!!

https://www.boxing insider.com/headlines/pac-agrees-to-14-day-floyd-is-cornered-again/

[B]Manny Pacquiao has agreed to random blood tests up to 14 days before a potential fight with Floyd Mayweather – the crucial compromise the undefeated American demanded but did not get this past February, which effectively canceled the “Super Bowl of Boxing” clash of titans from taking place on March 13. Many boxing insiders are convinced Mayweather demanded the extra testing above and beyond what is required according to the Nevada State Commission, as a scheme designed to cancel the highly risky though lucrative duel with Pacquiao because he secretly fears being brutally beaten up and knocked out by the Filippino marvel.

Pacquiao has made the compromise in an interview he gave to the Manila Bulletin late Wednesday evening in Makata. “As long as they’re not getting a large amount of blood I am willing to give out blood as close to two weeks before the fight,” Pacquiao told the Manila Bulletin.

Now Mayweather has the terms he claimed he wanted earlier this year. The money figures guaranteed for both combatants are going to be colossal…so this fight should be arranged with ease, right?

If Mayweather truly wants the fight and believes in his heart of hearts he can win, yes.

Checkmate Biatch!!

This is cue for you to find a hole to hide into.

8TH NUKE

Let's Sprinkle some more TRUTH BOMBS

We all know, a Best friend knows best..

@ 1:55 - SKIP: "YOU HAVE MORE OBJECTIVITY NOW THAT YOU HAVE SOME DISTANCE FROM HIM. DID FLOYD DUCK MANNY PACQUIAO?

FIFTY: "YES!!"

Last edited by Spoon23; 03-27-2018, 06:46 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
          May took a suspiciously long time to fight Pac. I always thought he'd win that fight but he didn't seem to want it.
          That is as honest and fair an assumption a level headed man can make. Will green k when possible.

Comment

He's an utter embarrassment. I had no idea that in 2010
            Originally posted by Dosumpthin View Post
            -Tries-To-Hold-In-The-Laughter-During-Zoom.gif[/IMG]
            I was going to add one of those "What did Spain think of May vs Pac"
            threads.

Just to show how far the haters have evolved thanks to the expansion of social media.

But this shlt with Spoon being friends with Pac is on a whole other level.
            Yeah, but what do you think about Sugar Shane vs Money May?

Good fight right?

I enjoyed it. What's your opinion?
            Wow.., just as I wrote how much of an award winning ALT Dosumpthin is to you Travestyny, and how amazingly stupid it is that you talked to yourself right after I called you out again for being bi-polar. You immediately call out your ALT to have a conversation with you. How pathetic is that? It's more than anyone can Fathom how dumb AF you are in your head hahahahaha!!

And to that..

Here's another 3 gold medals for trying to be the best ALT in all the four kingdoms of NSB Dosumpthin. You are quite simply the standard of how ALTS are used in NSB lolololololol

Travestyny = Dosumpthin

- "FOR TALKING TO YOURSELF AGAIN AFTER BEING EXPOSED A MILLION TIMES. You are Still the GOLDEN standard in being the ultimate ALT's are achieved"

- "FOR TALKING TO YOURSELF AGAIN"

- "FOR TALKING TO YOURSELF AGAIN AND AGAIN IS JUST AMAZINGLY STUPID"

Comment

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
              I'm a friend of Pac, to guys who didn't know yet. You know what I'm going to tell him soon. Hey pac agree to Floyd's osdt random testing until 2 days before a fight

Tell us how that conversation in 2010 went, Spoon. Did Pac say, "HELL NO. 2 DAYS. ARE YOU CRAZY."

Comment

Tell us how that conversation in 2010 went, Spoon. Did Pac say, "HELL NO. 2 DAYS. ARE YOU CRAZY."
                For the 3rd time, you actually comb all my threads to find that. You actually read all my work!!! That's stalker to the nth level of creepiness hahahaha! You truly LOVE me hahahahaha!! Don't fuvking visit me at my home you creep!! You sick fuvk. That's where I'll be bringing out my shotgun. Don't dare you sick fuvk!! Don't even dare cross that line.

But anyways, like I said, read what I said a million more times. You'll probably get it. I have hope for you.

I know you wouldn't accept that I actually hinted in knowing Pac, but maybe I really was.. But, You'll never know.

You keep forgetting.. What happened in the events that transpired..

Pac offered 14 days to Floyd, on may 26, 2010. What did Floyd do? Did Floyd agree or disagree? Neither. Why because he rather stay SILENT and duck his wag to fa6sville for 5 long years that's why hahahahahahahaha!! IF FLoyd didn't agree, PAC was ready to agree to full testing not just the 2 days cut-off before a fight limit I offered as an advice.

And as the story goes on May 2, 2015 Pac gave almost everything to the devil baitch ass quack, that he even gave the kitchen sink just so this quack will fight him after all the diva's drama of remaining SILENT. Full testing up to the day of the fight. So maybe..
                I actually did hint something there and Floyd just stayed SILENT and ducking?

Then, as you keep forgetting the importance of why you got Nuked. Pac eventually gave in on.

ABS-CBN News
                Posted at May 26 2010 11:10 PM

http://news.abs-cbn.com/sports/05/26...day-blood-test

Floyd silent after Pacquiao OKs 14-day blood test

Pac Agrees To 14-Day – Floyd Is Cornered Again

From the article

We’ll wait and watch to see if Floyd steps up to the plate. Or if he shows himself to be what many suspect – a fraud masquerading himself to be the best, but who only handpicks slow, old or faded opponents he knows he can beat.

Now, was it really the last and only request for Floyd to say yes for the Super fight to happen in their PRIME? Is The 14 day cutt-off the only ROAD BLOCK for this fight to happen?? or Will Floyd back off and eventually have some more excuses or be SILENT for years to come??

Well, as the story goes.. Floyd was SILENT for 5 long years and the 14 days was only an excuse not to fight him. How do I know that?

Since Pac agreed to his 14 days. It took Floyd to get back his 2 pair of balls only after 5 years! WTF! That only proves Pac was right, the 14 days cutt-of Floyd was only to extend the goal post once more, and when Pac did consider, he then realizes that Floyd will only keep extending the goal for the obvious Fear Floyd has in fighting a PRIME Pacquiao.

When did Floyd accept the fight after Pac agreeing to the 14 day cut-off, which was May 26, 2010?

Floyd agreed to fight on May 2, 2015 lolololol

5 long years!!! Not only that on May 2, 2015, Floyd got to choose the Drug agency, Pac had to agree to NO cut-offs, supposedly Floyd wanted glove size, ring size, Last to walk in, his ref, his promotion, the whole Nine yards and throw away the kitchen sink to add to that. Pac had to agree to almost all his request just so this DUCK will fight him.

Now the question to close all questions. Was Floyd serious about the negotiations??

No, coz if he was, it shouldn't have happened 5 years after Pac agreed to his 14 day demand which was on May 26, 2010.

Pac was right it wasn't just the 14 day cut-off he wanted. It was for Floyd to runaway from the negotiations hahahahaha!!

Here read this 10000000000000000000000 times. You might eventually get it. Emphasis on MIGHT. hahahahahaha!!

[B]Manny Pacquiao has agreed to random blood tests up to 14 days before a potential fight with Floyd Mayweather – the crucial compromise the undefeated American demanded but did not get this past February, which effectively canceled the “Super Bowl of Boxing” clash of titans from taking place on March 13. Many boxing insiders are convinced Mayweather demanded the extra testing above and beyond what is required according to the Nevada State Commission, as a scheme designed to cancel the highly risky though lucrative duel with Pacquiao because he secretly fears being brutally beaten up and knocked out by the Filippino marvel.

Pacquiao has made the compromise in an interview he gave to the Manila Bulletin late Wednesday evening in Makata. “As long as they’re not getting a large amount of blood I am willing to give out blood as close to two weeks before the fight,” Pacquiao told the Manila Bulletin.

Now Mayweather has the terms he claimed he wanted earlier this year. The money figures guaranteed for both combatants are going to be colossal…so this fight should be arranged with ease, right?

If Mayweather truly wants the fight and believes in his heart of hearts he can win, yes.

Checkmate Biatch!!

This is cue for you to find a hole to hide into.

8TH NUKE

Let's Sprinkle some more TRUTH BOMBS

We all know, a Best friend knows best..

@ 1:55 - SKIP: "YOU HAVE MORE OBJECTIVITY NOW THAT YOU HAVE SOME DISTANCE FROM HIM. DID FLOYD DUCK MANNY PACQUIAO?

FIFTY: "YES!!"

Last edited by Spoon23; 03-27-2018, 07:29 PM.

Comment

Pac offered 14 days to Floyd, on may 26, 2010.

Mayweather offered 14 days to Pacquiao in December of 2009 It was pulled off the table at least by February 2010...and Pacquaio agreed to it in May?????

Why won't you answer: What was wrong with 50/50 and 14 days, Spoon????

R.I.P.

Comment

Mayweather offered 14 days to Pacquiao in December of 2009 It was pulled off the table at least by February 2010...and Pacquaio agreed to it in May?????

Why won't you answer: What was wrong with 50/50 and 14 days, Spoon????
                    Maybe because you talk to yourself that's why you don't get it?

maybe?

I wrote how much of an award winning ALT Dosumpthin is to you Travestyny, and how amazingly stupid it is that you talked to yourself right after I called you out again for being bi-polar. You immediately call out your ALT to have a conversation with you. How pathetic is that? It's more than anyone can Fathom how dumb AF you are in your head hahahahaha!!

And to that..

Here's another 3 gold medals for trying to be the best ALT in all the four kingdoms of NSB Dosumpthin. You are quite simply the standard of how ALTS are used in NSB lolololololol

Travestyny = Dosumpthin

- "FOR TALKING TO YOURSELF AGAIN AFTER BEING EXPOSED A MILLION TIMES. You are Still the GOLDEN standard in being the ultimate ALT's are achieved"

- "FOR TALKING TO YOURSELF AGAIN"

- "FOR TALKING TO YOURSELF AGAIN AND AGAIN IS JUST AMAZINGLY STUPID"

Or MAYBE!!!

YOU SHOULD GIVE YOUR ALT ANOTHER GOLD MEDAL FOR HIS EXCELLENCE!! YOU SHOULD DO THAT!!!

GIVING YOUR ALT A GOLD MEDAL IS THE MOST PATHETIC THING A LOSER CAN DO HAHAHAHAHAHA

Last edited by Spoon23; 03-27-2018, 07:36 PM.

Comment

Maybe because you talk to yourself that's why you don't get it?

maybe?
                      Maybe you shouldn't pretend to be Pac's friend and say you will convince him to take a 2 day cut-off

Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
                      I'm a friend of Pac, to guys who didn't know yet. You know what I'm going to tell him soon. Hey pac agree to Floyd's osdt random testing until 2 days before a fight

LMAOOOO. The ultimate STAN!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X