Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Golovkin: Those Responsible For Draw Are Terrorists, Need Jail!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mighty_Windir View Post
    Agreed my man, the fight was not close at all.

Boxing is too corrupt. I've lost a bit of love for it because I know I'm going to be disappointed in the scorecards where fights with obvious outcomes are not the result
    Not close??? What ever Byrd. Im sure you gave GGG like 14 or 15 rounds...

Comment

Originally posted by kidaguilar View Post
      good thing your not a judge. you would have had a hard time writing the scorce card down the way you stroke GGG lol. Not close at all, get outta here with that garbage.
      Ohh he filled his card out the night before in between giving ggg *******s and snorting coke. His final card was like 13 rounds to 2???

Comment

Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
        seriously, this is getting a little silly

it sounds like Golovkin wants out, and I don't blame him

while I completely disagree with GGG's total refusal to enter into a fight unless it happens on his terms..... this time is understandable

he should pull out, and his team should stfu
        Was it GGG who wanted 18 months to prepare for the first fight and 8 more months for the rematch?

Was it GGG who insisted that both fights had to be in Vegas, and the champion had to enter the ring before the challenger?

Comment

Originally posted by steeve steel View Post
          God help Canelo, he has managed to piss GGG off! lol
          Good an angry fighter is a dumb fighter. This time let him walk right into those uppercuts when Canelo is goading him to.

Comment

Originally posted by Koba-Grozny View Post
            Neither is/was Bin Laden for what it's worth. Some people ain't too bright are they?
            That's the understatement of the year!

Comment

Originally posted by kafkod View Post
              Was it GGG who wanted 18 months to prepare for the first fight and 8 more months for the rematch?

Was it GGG who insisted that both fights had to be in Vegas, and the champion had to enter the ring before the challenger?
              Damn you say the dumbest sht sometimes. 18 months ago really??? If you really believe that sht your a fool. A simple Google search will show you who Cabelo was fighting then. Why not go back even further while your at it???

This idiot thinks Canelo ducked GGG to fight Floyd.

Comment

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
                Damn you say the dumbest sht sometimes. 18 months ago really??? If you really believe that sht your a fool. A simple Google search will show you who Cabelo was fighting then. Why not go back even further while your at it???

This idiot thinks Canelo ducked GGG to fight Floyd.
                I don't need to do a google search, because I'm a dedicated fan who follows the sport full time.

You think Canelo fought Floyd 18 months ago?

You do a google search then come back and kiss my ass.

Comment

Comparing an opponent testing positive for PEDs to terrorism while making millions of dollars in the process because of this "terrorism" while millions of people including women and children are being blown up, ****d, and herded into refugee camps because of terrorism is way beyond the pale. The real crime is that this JAckasss compares his "suffering" to the suffering of real victims of terrorists. This is disgusting and obscene.

Comment

Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
                    think about this for a sec.....

we have not heard one damn word from Tom Loeffler

suddenly, for the first time in Gennady's career, Tom's motor-mouth is eerily quiet

so, the money-man has nothing to say..... gotcha
                    Not one word from Canelo either.

So, the fighter who tested positive has nothing to say, and the usual suspects are still whining about Loeffer and GGG ... gotcha.

Comment

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
                      I guess I'm a terrorist then because I have no problem with a Draw. Give Pednelo round 1-3 and 10-12 there's your draw.
                      The issue now is, you cant really give him 1 and especially not 10 lol.

Comment

Working...
                      X