Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Golovkin: Those Responsible For Draw Are Terrorists, Need Jail!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Verus View Post
    Comparing an opponent testing positive for PEDs to terrorism while making millions of dollars in the process because of this "terrorism" while millions of people including women and children are being blown up, ****d, and herded into refugee camps because of terrorism is way beyond the pale. The real crime is that this JAckasss compares his "suffering" to the suffering of real victims of terrorists. This is disgusting and obscene.
    It would have made more sense if he said Canelo deserved jail time but he said the judges deserve it for "killing" the sport. This puts his other statements into perspective. It is not just the translation that makes him sound goofy.

Comment

Originally posted by SplitSecond View Post
      The issue now is, you cant really give him 1 and especially not 10 lol.
      Why can't you give him round 1??? I gave him the round because he was the only one who threw and landed a couple of combos while GGG only landed a couple of rights.

Round 10??? That was the round Canelo staggered GGG in a bit. That was a very good round for Canelo...

Ohh I forgot you scored it 10-8 GGG. Next time watch the fight before you call ppl out. Go rewatch those rounds and come back tell me Im wrong.

*** knowing you?? You might come back and score round 1 and 10 10-7 for ggg
      Last edited by Shadoww702; 03-21-2018, 07:27 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by kafkod View Post
        Was it GGG who wanted 18 months to prepare for the first fight and 8 more months for the rematch?

Was it GGG who insisted that both fights had to be in Vegas, and the champion had to enter the ring before the challenger?
        8 months??? You do know Canelo fights on Cinco De Mayo right??

Hey STUPID I bet you accounts or $$$$$ Canelo's next fight after May is in Sept. Then I'm gonna bet he fights again May 2019....I know it's CRAZY I can see the future....I also see your a moron who can't figure sht out. Lol why Canelo wait 8 months SMH idiot...

Comment

GGG heading the way on terror. My man

Comment

Originally posted by Verus View Post
            Comparing an opponent testing positive for PEDs to terrorism while making millions of dollars in the process because of this "terrorism" while millions of people including women and children are being blown up, ****d, and herded into refugee camps because of terrorism is way beyond the pale. The real crime is that this JAckasss compares his "suffering" to the suffering of real victims of terrorists. This is disgusting and obscene.
            Clearly you didnt read the article. He said the judges are terrorists not PEDnelo.

Comment

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
              8 months??? You do know Canelo fights on Cinco De Mayo right??

Hey STUPID I bet you accounts or $$$$$ Canelo's next fight after May is in Sept. Then I'm gonna bet he fights again May 2019....I know it's CRAZY I can see the future....I also see your a moron who can't figure sht out. Lol why Canelo wait 8 months SMH idiot...
              So is there some law in Mexico that says red haired boxers are only allowed to fight on public holidays in May and Sept?

And here's some info you don't seem to be aware of:

Canelo promised to fight GGG next if he won the WBC MW title from Cotto. That fight happened in Nov 2015, and it took 2 damn years for Canelo to finally man up and keep his word.

Comment

Originally posted by Mequetrefe View Post
                Clearly you didnt read the article. He said the judges are terrorists not PEDnelo.
                Comparing judges or anyone else involved in this to terrorists is just plain obscene and crazy.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny_Roa View Post
                  He doesnt care about reputation. From this fight alone, Canelo might make 30M dollars. He doesnt give a sht about stuff like his reputation as long as his promoter keeps everything under control and the fight goes according to plan.
                  Money is the same reason why Golovkin's team is all talk but no action. They arent dumb enough to call it off over "su****ion" of peds.
                  I disagree.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing42 View Post
                    Lol all the lil g stans are like “yasss queen you go girl”
                    ROTFL! I can't say I'm mad at Trip for poppin off, but this here funny.

Comment

Originally posted by kafkod View Post
                      So is there some law in Mexico that says red haired boxers are only allowed to fight on public holidays in May and Sept?

And here's some info you don't seem to be aware of:

Canelo promised to fight GGG next if he won the WBC MW title from Cotto. That fight happened in Nov 2015, and it took 2 damn years for Canelo to finally man up and keep his word.
                      Yeah the law is $$$$$.

Oct -1
                      Nov -2
                      Dec- 3
                      Jan - 4
                      Feb - 5
                      March -6
                      April - 7
                      Cinco De Mayo -8

In case you don't know the months of the year or how to count...

Maybe they should of fought on X-Mas Day??? Or Valentine's??? Maybe St. PADDYS???

How about Women's international Day???

Comment

Working...
                      X