Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Golovkin: Those Responsible For Draw Are *********s, Need Jail!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

GGG needs to STFU, maybe he uses some kind of drug we donīt know about. After all, heīs from the former Soviet Union. He sounds like a crybaby.

Comment

all of these fighters from the Eastern Bloc use PED's

Comment

seriously, this is getting a little silly

it sounds like Golovkin wants out, and I don't blame him

while I completely disagree with GGG's total refusal to enter into a fight unless it happens on his terms..... this time is understandable

he should pull out, and his team should stfu

Comment

think about this for a sec.....

we have not heard one damn word from Tom Loeffler

suddenly, for the first time in Gennady's career, Tom's motor-mouth is eerily quiet

so, the money-man has nothing to say..... gotcha

Comment

I comepeltey agree Byrd needs to be castrated out of boxing ASAP and pay for her incompetence

Comment

Golovkin is the champ. The challenger need to win convincingly to beat the champ. Clenelo didn’t do close to enough. That Byrd needs to be run out of boxing. Completely incompetent. Obviously fancied the redhead or was slipped some folding.
              The commission need to make an example of Clenelo anyway. I think we are waiting for that.

Comment

Originally posted by Wildstalker View Post
                Should u got to jail for beating up innocent people on the streets of Karanganda?
                What, when he was like 10 years old?

Comment

Originally posted by kafkod View Post
                  Lol .. GGG isn't an Afghan, you brain dead kunt!
                  Neither is/was Bin Laden for what it's worth. Some people ain't too bright are they?

Comment

Originally posted by D4thincarnation View Post
                    100% agree with everything Golovkin said.

I hope he batters Canelo to a brutal stoppage.

No doubt these ********* will have the ref in their pocket as well.
                    Thats funny because in U.K are the worst judges in the world and the most cowards champions like Burnett ducking Tete....

Comment

I guess I'm a ********* then because I have no problem with a Draw. Give Pednelo round 1-3 and 10-12 there's your draw.

Comment

Working...
                      X