Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Joseph Parker: I'm Going To Come in Light and Fast vs. Joshua

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Joseph Parker: I'm Going To Come in Light and Fast vs. Joshua

On March 31st WBA/IBF/IBO heavyweight champion Anthony Joshua (20-0 20 KOs) and WBO champion Joseph Parker (24-0 18 KOs) will collide in a Sky Sports pay-per-view heavyweight clash. The action takes place at Principality Stadium in Cardiff, Wales.
    [Click Here To Read More]

The kiwi is gonna run and back pedal all night. Until joshua catches him and its goodnight over and out.

Comment

You been saying the same crap for weeks! I'm sick of it! These guys lack the confidence of Deontay 'Bronze-Bomber' Wilder! tell this bum your going to son him! call the round! tell him to stand his ground in the center and let the leather fly!!! knock him out of the ring!!!

Comment

Parker-Wilder will be easy to make. If Joshua lose it will be from the karma Eddie Hearn has brought on him.

Comment

Hasn't Joshua also said he wants to come in lighter than his last couple fights? Broken record here.

Parker needs to be in the best shape of his life. He does not appear to have the power to outgun Joshua, so outpointing him seems to be his only true chance at an upset.

Comment

Originally posted by THEFRESHBRAWLER View Post
            Parker-Wilder will be easy to make. If Joshua lose it will be from the karma Eddie Hearn has brought on him.
            If Joshua loses, even by a clear ko, expect an immediate rematch, maybe a trilogy if they are exciting and Joshua wins the rematch.

Hypothetical I know but I can't see Parker giving up millions to fight Wilder.

Comment

Parker is not Wilder and Wilder absolutely sucks so what does that say about Parker?

Comment

The only good thing to come out of new Zealand is fat freddys drop .

Parker is gonna find out the hard way about levels
                Last edited by Straightener; 03-19-2018, 01:35 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post
                  You been saying the same crap for weeks! I'm sick of it! These guys lack the confidence of Deontay 'Bronze-Bomber' Wilder! tell this bum your going to son him! call the round! tell him to stand his ground in the center and let the leather fly!!! knock him out of the ring!!!
                  Deontay absolutely sucks.

Comment

Originally posted by Straightener View Post
                    The only good think to come out of new Zealand is fat freddys drop .

Parker is gonna find out the hard way about levels
                    The big stiff robot AJ will malfunction in front of his giddy cheerleaders. Can't wait

Comment

Working...
                    X