Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Joseph Parker: I'm Going To Come in Light and Fast vs. Joshua

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Vinnykin View Post
    Parker is 7/1 just to win the fight, or was last week, you'd be crazy not to at least put some money down on that.....anything can happen and AJ is not the finished article by any stretch.
    Got Parker round 11-12 that's paying 41/1

Comment

Originally posted by Karoriori View Post
      Got Parker round 11-12 that's paying 41/1
      I've got £10 on Parker on both 7-9 and 10-12 at 28/1 and 33/1...... I just made the main bet on him to win as well, I'm covered by early ko or decision.....bar Joshua winning of course lol

Comment

Originally posted by Vinnykin View Post
        I've got £10 on Parker on both 7-9 and 10-12 at 28/1 and 33/1...... I just made the main bet on him to win as well, I'm covered by early ko or decision.....bar Joshua winning of course lol
        Good value bets. I see no point betting on any Parker points win he might have a chance on the cards if he dominated from round 1 to 12 putting on a Saunders vs Lemieux like clinic. But realistically he walks through the ropes already 5 rounds down on the cards

Comment

Good value bets. I see no point betting on any Parker points win he might have a chance on the cards if he dominated from round 1 to 12 putting on a Saunders vs Lemieux like clinic. But realistically he walks through the ropes already 5 rounds down on the cards
          Parker could drop AJ 3-4 times and lose 117-111 x2 and 115-113 on the cards and Eddie claiming ' i fort the cards were a bit wide, i had it 115-113, fair play to the lad he's come over and given AJ his toughest fight, he'll come again'

Comment

Originally posted by mlac View Post
            Parker could drop AJ 3-4 times and lose 117-111 x2 and 115-113 on the cards and Eddie claiming ' i fort the cards were a bit wide, i had it 115-113, fair play to the lad he's come over and given AJ his toughest fight, he'll come again'
            True. I'm sure Parker and his team are well aware they aint getting the scorecards so even if he gets outboxed the first 5 or 6 rounds there's no need for them to panic. All about dragging AJ late and going for broke championship rounds

Comment

True. I'm sure Parker and his team are well aware they aint getting the scorecards so even if he gets outboxed the first 5 or 6 rounds there's no need for them to panic. All about dragging AJ late and going for broke championship rounds
              Yeah but i do not trust kevin barry's tactics or competence as a trainer to come up with the gameplan that you and i know is the only way (take him late and drown him) i wouldnt be surprised if he tell's Parker to go and out and slug with him hes that bad lol
              If im honest i get the feeling that Barry was more interested in securing the fight and payday than the actual outcome of the fight, the way Parker has been fastracked to a title and biggest available payday worries me slightly, i still remember thinking that the takam fight was way way too soon, Parker hadn't fought anyone inside the top 50 going into that fight, i had followed his entire career up to that point & thought JP might lose that one, was relieved he got the W.

just look at how nervous Barry is thinking AJ might lose when he sees him getting dropped you can almost see the $$$ in his eyes when AJ comes back and wins:

Comment

Agree no point in betting on the points when just to win is 7/1.... these odds are crazy.

Comment

Is HBO carrying this fight?

Comment

Originally posted by Gillie View Post
                    Is HBO carrying this fight?
                    No. It will be on Showtime, the heart and soul of boxing.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
                      No. It will be on Showtime, the heart and soul of boxing.
                      I actually am starting to like Showtime more than HBO, so that's good news. Thanks for the info.

Comment

Working...
                      X