Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Joseph Parker: I'm Going To Come in Light and Fast vs. Joshua

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

They both plan to come in as cruiserweight as they've concluded big guys can't fight.

Comment

Originally posted by yoshik View Post
      Deontay absolutely sucks.

Bow-Down to the KING!

Comment

Originally posted by Karoriori View Post
        The big stiff robot AJ will malfunction in front of his giddy cheerleaders. Can't wait
        So how much did you bet on Parker?

Exactly. Zero.
        Last edited by Boxing Scene; 03-19-2018, 11:38 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by THEFRESHBRAWLER View Post
          Parker-Wilder will be easy to make. If Joshua lose it will be from the karma Eddie Hearn has brought on him.
          That's why they have a rematch clause so Wilder will be praying for an AJ win.

Would Wilder fight Parker ? If he won Parker would be undefeated, young and dangerous Wilder has never picked anyone remotely like that in 40 fights ... so no .

Comment

I'm from NZ I want JP to win, but my head says Joshua most likely will. BUT I have put money on Parker, just a lazy 100 because the odds are so juicy and not worth it to bet on Joshua. Bet on JP to win in rounds 7-12 @$16

Originally posted by Boxing Scene View Post
            So how much did you bet on Parker?

Exactly. Zero.

Comment

Originally posted by DougalDylan View Post
              That's why they have a rematch clause so Wilder will be praying for an AJ win.

Would Wilder fight Parker ? If he won Parker would be undefeated, young and dangerous Wilder has never picked anyone remotely like that in 40 fights ... so no .
              He seen his fight with Hughie Fury lmao. He’d jump on-that easy fight to fight Joseph Decision Parker. Y’all say everyone is dangerous I doubt wilder is scared of a guy who went 12 rounds in his last 3 fights which included the 110th ranked Heavyweight lol silly boxingscene bloggers. And wilder just beat a undefeated fighter

Comment

Wilder sucks? He has almost twice as many knockouts at Joshua has fights. I absolutely think Joshua is the much better all around fighter but say what you want Wilder can punch a bunch. I was absolutely amazed that Ortiz didn't win that fight against Wilder which only validates another asset in Wilder's armor. He's got the chin Joshua wishes he had and on top of that he punches a lot harder than Joshua. If and I mean if Joshua gets by Parker I expect the mach up against Wilder should be a pickem fight. By the way Parker definitely has a chance to ring Joshua's bell. Difference between Parker and Klitchko is Klitchko was to slow, old and out of gas when he put Joshua down that won't be the case if Parker drops him.

Comment

Should be an interesting fight. I'd be the first to agree that Joshua is the bigger puncher but he's also slower and I believe he has the weaker chin of the two making this a very interesting fight to watch

Comment

Originally posted by Karoriori View Post
                    The big stiff robot AJ will malfunction in front of his giddy cheerleaders. Can't wait
                    Bet all your pocket money on it fella

Comment

Originally posted by landotter View Post
                      Hasn't Joshua also said he wants to come in lighter than his last couple fights? Broken record here.

Parker needs to be in the best shape of his life. He does not appear to have the power to outgun Joshua, so outpointing him seems to be his only true chance at an upset.
                      Really??? you dont think Parker has enough power to knock out joshua, even though joshua has been dropped and hurt by far worse opponents and old men.

Comment

Working...
                      X