Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Liam Smith: Canelo Ruined Legacy, Look How His Body Changed!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tha Kid View Post
    Listen...he FAILED a test. So what should the consequences be? He should just get off scott free huh? It doesn't matter what that investigation says...everybody is going to make money from this fight, so its going to go on no matter what. However, if they don't punish Canelo is some type of fashion then every fighter will use this to say hey I didn't know...I took an aspirin...I ate a tainted burrito. Nah homey..I can't ride with you on this. Canelo is a millionaire and on this level an athlete needs to know what the hell they are putting in their body at ALL times. Besides Canelo's team are butchers by trade. You mean to tell me they couldn't ship in organic meat outside of Mexico.

It's obvious Canelo is cheating. He has to bulk up and cut weight without cutting lean muscle. He ran the first fight and he knows how strong GGG is. Clenbuterol also helps with stamina.

I am not giving that cheating red-headed Mexican wanking the benefit of the doubt.
    Unless every boxer in the history of ever that moved up in weight is also a complete cheater, his bulking up is not proof of anything. And he failed a test with what the company that did the test agreed was a trace amount in line with a tainted beef burger, done I am sure over a charcoal grill over a broche bun with a high quality porter on the side....

Wow. I am hungry and thirsty all of a sudden.

Listen, I do NOT want to be the Alvarez defender. I am cheering for Trip G to win this thing. I just believe if the obvious is there, why not give him the benefit? As a boxing fan, I will spot him. If he is a cheater, he will cheat again and get caught, or he will stink the place up against Golovkin because he had to stop and end up laid out in a prone position, Golovkin arms raised. THAT would be justice.

Comment

Originally posted by nacho daddy View Post
      don't you see the way he packed on muscle?
      Did you see how Evander Holyfield packed on muscle moving to HW from CW? Was he a dirty, rotten, stinking, tainted beef blaming cheater as well?

People, come on. Muscle weighs more than fat. Packing on muscle, if you can, is not abnormal for elite athletes trying to add weight.

Comment

Originally posted by landotter View Post
        Unless every boxer in the history of ever that moved up in weight is also a complete cheater, his bulking up is not proof of anything. And he failed a test with what the company that did the test agreed was a trace amount in line with a tainted beef burger, done I am sure over a charcoal grill over a broche bun with a high quality porter on the side....

Wow. I am hungry and thirsty all of a sudden.

Listen, I do NOT want to be the Alvarez defender. I am cheering for Trip G to win this thing. I just believe if the obvious is there, why not give him the benefit? As a boxing fan, I will spot him. If he is a cheater, he will cheat again and get caught, or he will stink the place up against Golovkin because he had to stop and end up laid out in a prone position, Golovkin arms raised. THAT would be justice.
        What if Caneloterol kills GGG in the rematch? That's a possibility you know...

This rematch fight is already tainted with Caneloterol's 2 positive tests. It's not a clean, fair fight anymore. Better to ban him now than blame any untoward incident in the future to his positive tests.

N.B. Caneloterol might get killed too...

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing Scene View Post
          Stallbuteral with the judges in his pocket, illegal hand wraps, waits 2 plus years to sign for the fight, tests positive for PEDS, still can't manage more than a gift draw. Just sad.
          The face of boxing

Comment

yall salty

liam sounds Salty AF lol just like the rest of you haters.

Comment

Originally posted by SceneBoxer View Post
              What if Caneloterol kills GGG in the rematch? That's a possibility you know...

This rematch fight is already tainted with Caneloterol's 2 positive tests. It's not a clean, fair fight anymore. Better to ban him now than blame any untoward incident in the future to his positive tests.

N.B. Caneloterol might get killed too...

Okay, if you are saying go on the side of protecting the health of fighters, that is an argument I can be open to. I would actually be in favor of postponing fights until the investigations are complete in the event of a positive test, even a trace amount, to protect both boxers.

Totally legit and a great idea. Points to you.

Comment

He tested positive on his A and B sample, which are taken at the same time. The B sample is used to ensure the testing procedure was not at fault. So the positive testing both times just proves the testing was fair.

However, I will spot you the hair sample argument. If it was me and I know I am innocent, I am offering to shave my head bald to prove it.
                No. As far as I know, Canelo failed two tests.

One on Feb. 17 and another on Feb. 20.

This weren't samples taken the same day, like you say, A and B samples. This were from different days.

Comment

Did you see how Evander Holyfield packed on muscle moving to HW from CW? Was he a dirty, rotten, stinking, tainted beef blaming cheater as well?

People, come on. Muscle weighs more than fat. Packing on muscle, if you can, is not abnormal for elite athletes trying to add weight.
                  what ever drugs you are taking you got your moneys worth. EVANDER WAS AN HGH CHEAT FOR TEN YEARS

Comment

Well if Canelo truly walks around at 180 lbs then he hasn't "bulked up", he's just cutting down less to make weight since he went from fighting at 154 to 160. Duh.

And I don't think clenbuterol would cause anyone to bulk up, if anything it probably makes you skinnier.

Comment

Originally posted by jinx_htx View Post
                      Well if Canelo truly walks around at 180 lbs then he hasn't "bulked up", he's just cutting down less to make weight since he went from fighting at 154 to 160. Duh.

And I don't think clenbuterol would cause anyone to bulk up, if anything it probably makes you skinnier.
                      No but it would help that 180 pound man maintain muscle while cutting fat rather effortlessly, instead of spending the first couple weeks getting lean and fit he can focus on the actual boxing aspect of training

Comment

Working...
                      X