Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Liam Smith: Canelo Ruined Legacy, Look How His Body Changed!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Liam Smith: Canelo Ruined Legacy, Look How His Body Changed!

Liam Smith doesn't believe Canelo Alvarez's explanation for how clenbuterol turned up in his system. The former WBO super welterweight champion cannot see other skeptics accepting the Mexican superstar's story, either. No matter how many times Alvarez tests negative for performance-enhancing drugs moving forward, Smith assumes most boxing fans won't forgive Alvarez for testing positive twice last month for a banned substance.
    [Click Here To Read More]

The 2 positive tests just confirmed the suspicion on Caneloterol body changes and head size changes.

Comment

Stallbuteral with the judges in his pocket, illegal hand wraps, waits 2 plus years to sign for the fight, tests positive for PEDS, still can't manage more than a gift draw. Just sad.

Comment

Liam Smith is right the ugly little twerp red balls is nothing more than a common criminal and a drug cheat his actions make him worthy of a lifetime ban scumbag him and people like fishnets and suliman are ruining the sport

Comment

It’s pretty obvious just by looking at his physique. You would have to eat an entire cow at one sitting to get a detectable amount of Clen in your system.

Comment

I just need to stop reading these posts from people who just want to jump on the bandwagon.

I accept the real possibility that Alvarez may be juicing. But I also am not a hater. The actual letter that was published with the failed tests- which Dan Rapheal of ESPN posted an image of on the website... SPECIFICALLY said that the "trace amounts" of the failed test was 100% consistent with tainted beef. Period. Their words, not Alvarez, not his teams, theirs. There is an investigation, what that means I have zero idea. I hope that means more stringent testing- maybe hair follicles?- to get a better idea. If he is cheating, I hope he gets caught and I hope Trip G cancels the fight. But despite how much the gossiping public wants to destroy public figures as soon as possible, Alvarez has never failed anything before in spite all his testing. He and his team are not associated with any known performance enhancing drug investigations, and tainted beef is a known problem in Mexico. Is it going to kill everyone to give him the benefit of the doubt unless more damning evidence comes out?

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by landotter View Post
                I just need to stop reading these posts from people who just want to jump on the bandwagon.

I accept the real possibility that Alvarez may be juicing. But I also am not a hater. The actual letter that was published with the failed tests- which Dan Rapheal of ESPN posted an image of on the website... SPECIFICALLY said that the "trace amounts" of the failed test was 100% consistent with tainted beef. Period. Their words, not Alvarez, not his teams, theirs. There is an investigation, what that means I have zero idea. I hope that means more stringent testing- maybe hair follicles?- to get a better idea. If he is cheating, I hope he gets caught and I hope Trip G cancels the fight. But despite how much the gossiping public wants to destroy public figures as soon as possible, Alvarez has never failed anything before in spite all his testing. He and his team are not associated with any known performance enhancing drug investigations, and tainted beef is a known problem in Mexico. Is it going to kill everyone to give him the benefit of the doubt unless more damning evidence comes out?
                When they didn't announce publicly that they wanted hair testing to prove they were clean, you know something fishy is going on. Canelo should have been the first to say let's do hair testing. He didn't.

Plus, he tested positive twice, with three or four days in between.

Comment

the fight is in no jeopardy of not happening but canelo won't be able to live this one down with his detractors

Comment

We're not going to get any confirmation as to whether he did or didn't cheat but the change in his body is very apparent. Just look at how he looked on fight night vs mosley, then mayweather, then cotto, then chavez jr and ggg. I understand he's gotten older but it's a pretty drastic change and not very comprable to the changes other boxers have made physically over the same age gap from early 20s to mid/late 20s.

Comment

Working...
                    X