Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If Golovkin retired today, would he be a HOFer?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by True That View Post
    There's a lot other figures and fighters that are questionable being in the hall of fame.

Trust, Triple G will be in the Hall of Fame.
    I think he will be, but I don't think he deserves it. His career is too uneventful.

Comment

Originally posted by KingHippo View Post
      I don't think it's hate, he simply doesn't have a marquee fight to justify his induction. Remember, we're talking about the Hall of FAME here, hence why lesser fighters have been inducted. If it wasn't for the Gatti-Ward fight, Gatti would've have been inducted either. Where's Golovkin's Tito-Hopkins, Gatti-Ward, Hagler- Hearns?

Truth is he struggled against fighters who will be forgotten by history, like Jacobs. This dispelled the misconception that he was dominant because he was so great.
      Ok, understandable. But the facts are he beat Jacobs. Most people who watched that canelo fight believed he won, canelo is easily a p4p fighter and arguably the biggest name in the sport. I believe he will do it again and if he does it absolutely solidifies him being a HOF. What he's done shouldn't be discredited because most guys in his division avoided him

Comment

Yeah, but that's the people opinion, and quite frankly, I don't give a **** about what the masses say. Only a minority can judge fights correctly.

This is why I prefer to stick to facts only. That takes any subjective factor out of the division.
        then tell me who is Pernell Whitaker's best win?

He's beat nobody.

JCC's fight was a draw.

Comment

Originally posted by HeadShots View Post
          then tell me who is Pernell Whitaker's best win?

He's beat nobody.

JCC's fight was a draw.
          Yeah, but that's JCC were talking about.

Whitaker has been in tons of famous fights and moments in boxing history.

Comment

Someone seems upset that GGG defeated all his opponents.

Comment

I think he will be, but I don't think he deserves it. His career is too uneventful.

By my first comment, I'm saying he is getting in based on who is in already and how the IBHOF votes and inducts people.

I can name fighters, figures that I think shouldn't be in the Hall of Fame but it doesn't matter what I think because they induct who they believe should be in the Hall of Fame.

Comment

Yeah, but that's JCC were talking about.

Whitaker has been in tons of famous fights and moments in boxing history.

Whitaker has beat nobody. holds 0 records. fights like a coward. running around. feather fisted like a ****.

take his black ass out of the hall of fame. fraud.

Comment

Originally posted by HeadShots View Post
                  Whitaker has beat nobody. holds 0 records. fights like a coward. running around. feather fisted like a ****.

take his black ass out of the hall of fame. fraud.
                  Typical Mexican lol

Comment

Originally posted by True That View Post
                    By my first comment, I'm saying he is getting in based on who is in already and how the IBHOF votes and inducts people.

I can name fighters, figures that I think shouldn't be in the Hall of Fame but it doesn't matter what I think because they induct who they believe should be in the Hall of Fame.
                    And I guarantee that most of them would have a defining moment in their careers that would warrant their induction.

Comment

Typical Mexican lol
                      typical welfare merchant.

his illogical buffoonery is there for the whole world to see.

Comment

Working...
                      X