• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by chaosisme View Post
    Edison Miranda
    Jaidon Codrington
    Anthony Peterson
    I think Miranda did what he could.Codrington just had a chin that made Khan look like Chavez.Peterson yea not sure he had the toughness he got broke by Rios and really just retired.I know he has had a fight here and there but ALL clubfighters and most not even good ones.

Comment

Originally posted by john l View Post
      Yea most of time when a kid with this much talent don't make it its because he has no chin,heart.But this kid showed BOTH in a loss.This really was JUST a case of being REAL lazy.Shame, now I think he doing time for dealing.
      Yeah he did. Even in that loss you could see how ridiculously talented he was. A shame. Most of that Olympic class didn’t turn out too well.

Comment

Originally posted by Szef View Post
        Ann Wolfe turned out to be a dude.
        Not sure I would say that she just had no place to go.I mean Ali would not fight her and NO MONEY anywhere else for womens boxing esp then.Would love to see how the "golden girl"would do with her in prime.

Comment

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
          Yeah he did. Even in that loss you could see how ridiculously talented he was. A shame. Most of that Olympic class didn’t turn out too well.
          He was 2000 right?

Comment

He was 2000 right?
            Yep. Hyped up class. Forget who else was in it. Vinson, I think was one name.

Comment

Biggest duds of all time:

Buster Douglas
              Andrew Golota

Both had so much potential but just fizzled out.

Comment

Yep. Hyped up class. Forget who else was in it. Vinson, I think was one name.
                J Tayler was prob best.Also Lacy was in that class.I think L Donald was the heavy.And yea Vinson was bantam

Comment

J Tayler was prob best.Also Lacy was in that class.I think L Donald was the heavy.And yea Vinson was bantam
                  Lacy wasn’t a dud but he sure was overrated.

Comment

Originally posted by iamboxing View Post
                    Biggest duds of all time:

Buster Douglas
                    Andrew Golota

Both had so much potential but just fizzled out.
                    Good ones esp Douglas if he had his fathers heart and desire he really could have been something.Golata also but what a headcase he needed a psyc more then a trainer.

Comment

Lacy wasn’t a dud but he sure was overrated.
                      Yea JUST a left hook remember making a nice score on his fight with J Calzage.I still cant believe how so many did not see that coming.People always go overboard on punchers.They love their monsters but the thing about monsters is they go away when you turn the light on.And tech good boxing IS THE LIGHT.

Comment

Working...
                      X