No announcement yet.

Boxers Who Turned Out To Be Duds!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rigo and Broner come to mind..

these cats was mad overhyped just a few years ago and now nobody cares about them.

Comment

Rakhim Chakhkiev

Comment

Panchito Bojado

David Price

William Guthrie

Julian Letterlough

Comment

So becoming a 4 division World Champion is a dud?

Comment

Ricky Williams that kid had ALL the talent in the world.He even showed a good chin and heart in a fight where he was WAY off weight and fightin a bigger guy(he lost but took a beating like a champ).This kid was ONLY missing the ability to get his azz out of bed and WORKOUT.His lazy azz kept him from becoming a really GOOD FIGHTER IF NOT GREAT.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
              dude wtf are you guys smoking

rigondeaux was a p4per for several years. beat donaire when he was one of the very best boxers on the planet in such a way as to prove 100% that he was not a dud! holy **** did you guys even see that fight? that dude was f#cking good! no shame in losing to lomachenko in his prime, 2 wieght classes up, when you're past your best.
              I agree 100%

Comment

Originally posted by john l View Post
                Ricky Williams that kid had ALL the talent in the world.He even showed a good chin and heart in a fight where he was WAY off weight and fightin a bigger guy(he lost but took a beating like a champ).This kid was ONLY missing the ability to get his azz out of bed and WORKOUT.His lazy azz kept him from becoming a really GOOD FIGHTER IF NOT GREAT.
                I totally forgot about him. Got a $1m signing bonus. And then lost to a guy whose nickname was El Pollo. Dead

Comment

Edison Miranda
                  Jaidon Codrington
                  Anthony Peterson

Comment

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
                    I totally forgot about him. Got a $1m signing bonus. And then lost to a guy whose nickname was El Pollo. Dead
                    Yea most of time when a kid with this much talent don't make it its because he has no chin,heart.But this kid showed BOTH in a loss.This really was JUST a case of being REAL lazy.Shame, now I think he doing time for dealing.

Comment

Ann Wolfe turned out to be a dude.

Comment

Working...
                      X