Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Joshua Doesn't Want Wilder In Ring Post-Parker to Hype Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by vitali1999 View Post
    Yeah that was pre fight hype, thats alot different than jumping into the ring. Tyson didn't jump into the ring after Lewis knocked out Rahman. This is boxing not Wrestling
    It's All PRE FIGHT hype! Not only that, it's been being done forever. Whether it's a. challenger yelling for a fight from ringside or calling out a champion in the papers, it's all hype.

Comment

• Originally posted by vitali1999 View Post
      Yeah that was pre fight hype, thats alot different than jumping into the ring. Tyson didn't jump into the ring after Lewis knocked out Rahman. This is boxing not Wrestling
      That's strawman and you know it.

Basically you're fine with whatever as long as it's not in the ring? Despite the fact that "cutting promos" in the ring gives you the biggest stage possible for hype?

You can have your personal opinion. Fact remains, fighters need to sell tickets and do what they need to in order to attract more eyes on the product. That's not a bad thing.

It doesn't matter how good Clinchko might have been. The world will always feel that he ducked Shannon Briggs; not because it's true, but because Shannon hyped the fight flawlessly.

Comment

• Originally posted by Illmatic94 View Post
        didn't you read what AJ said? don't concern yourself with percentages or behind the scenes negotiations. sit your keyboard accountant ass down somewhere.
        I don't care about all that. Let the windmill accept terms offered to him and get into the ring instead of technically ducking a fight with a 50/50 or no fight while going around making so much noise.

Comment

• Originally posted by Illmatic94 View Post
          all of the sudden mofos are against WWE hype tactics in boxing?? when are boxing fans gonna give wrestling its due props. it was the wrestler Gorgeous George that influenced the whole persona of Ali. everything from wearing robes to the ring and calling himself the greatest was all things he took from watching George perform. there's nothing wrong with wrestling type hype. all fans love it no matter whether staged or not.

this weak ass quote from AJ should embolden Wilder even more. the pressure from fans will be too much. all plans to fight Miller will be ruined. AJ will look like a big vagina to the world if he doesn't fight Wilder next. this is the weakest stance i ever seen a heavyweight champion take.

AJ fanboys scrambling to repair his ruptured vagina in this thread.
          Wilder is more of a stumbling block to this fight than AJ.

Comment

• Originally posted by jonnyc420 View Post
            Shook?? Highly doubt it but whatever helps you sleep at night. I have to say like Wilder you fanboys sure are delusional. Once Wilder accepts he is not the one to demand anything. He cant even sell in his home state. Shut up and get ready to make the most money of your career. If Wilder wasn't African American you clowns would be laughing at his demands too.
            LMMFAO! I aint a D.Wilder fanboy but I know a twinky move when I see one & A.J. pulled one....LOL....you sad & mad he did & that everyone is calling him out on it. LMMFAO!

Comment

• Originally posted by Tygshsu View Post
              It would've been intresting to hear Joshua's response if it was Tyson Fury ringside rather than Wilder.I think his response to that question would've been different.Joshua will still Knock out Wilder who is too small and eratic,it's Fury that is the problem.
              You got it backwards dude, tyson fury is garbage. D.Wilder has an eraser.

Comment

• Originally posted by Straightener View Post
                You daftys hype off loud ....

Your a advertisement nation that’s why your sports are piz weak with 8 adverts in between the nonsense

Knobers gobble it like you gobbling wilders hype
                LOL....D.Wilder pulled your boy's skirt up & you mad....LOL

Comment

• Originally posted by revelated View Post
                  That's strawman and you know it.

Basically you're fine with whatever as long as it's not in the ring? Despite the fact that "cutting promos" in the ring gives you the biggest stage possible for hype?

You can have your personal opinion. Fact remains, fighters need to sell tickets and do what they need to in order to attract more eyes on the product. That's not a bad thing.

It doesn't matter how good Clinchko might have been. The world will always feel that he ducked Shannon Briggs; not because it's true, but because Shannon hyped the fight flawlessly.
                  Well my favourite Klitschko took care of Briggs now didn't he.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tom Cruise View Post
                    Shook becuase he doesnt want to hype a fight that isnt signed?

You guys love that WWE bs more than Eddie Hearn does

If the fights gonna happen itll be because of negotiations behind closed doors, not media soundbites, press conference call outs or in ring confrontations.

Everyone needs to realise this.
                    Call it wwe or whatever you want but the fact is D.Wilder pulled up AJ's skirt without even entering the ring. LOL

Comment

• Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post
                      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Number one example of what a crack head Wilder fanboy posts daily and level of IQ which is a potato chip above !
                      You still mad cuz AJ shook! LOL!

Comment

Working...
                      X