Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Joshua Doesn't Want Wilder In Ring Post-Parker to Hype Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Femi scared

Comment

I see every reason for these two giants to fight and ENOUGH marinating has been done. The time is after the Parker fight IF JOSHUA WINS!! Parker May KO Joshua in the last rounds we don’t Know!

Wilder fought and KO’d King Kong so now is the time!!

Fight or hand the belt over and be chickenshlt!

Comment

Originally posted by j.razor View Post
        Your excuses are weaker than AJ's....LMMFAO....You sound shook just like AJ...LMMFAO!

You sound like a lil 8 year old talkin bout, your dumb, fanboy, cheerleader stupid....How about this, you a lil b*tch & I bet I could pull up your skirt like AJ just pulled up his own right now. LOL....You twinkies shouldn't be watching boxing. Go watch baseball.
        ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Number one example of what a crack head Wilder fanboy posts daily and level of IQ which is a potato chip above !

Comment

AJ already caught up in it, so pathetic.

He's already showing that Wilder intimidates him and gets under his skin, if/when a bout between them gets inked and the real mind games happen he's going to wilt like an unwatered lily. How can you british fans put up with such weak & spineless behavior from your champ?

"Don't let him come in the ring" .... " Mommy ........ I mean Eddie .........make him stop Bombszquading me."

Comment

I don't think he's shook, but he does sound like a man that thinks he's not fighting Wilder next. Sounds like he wants to protect himself in case they don't make the fight. Not a good sign

Comment

AJ wants to fight him, doe...

Comment

I see what AJ is saying but I don't even think he has a choice. Am sure Wilder said on the contract he got from sky to commentate on that fight his allowed to get in the ring and confront AJ after the fight.

Comment

Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post
                  ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Number one example of what a crack head Wilder fanboy posts daily and level of IQ which is a potato chip above !
                  Coming from a guy with 666 in his name. Get right with God jabroni. Jesus already smashed your master.

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
                    Not giving Wilder the free publicity, great move by Joshua. Step in the ring to fight if you want it Beyonce.
                    I'd love to see you call him Beyoncé to his fight. Eat a right hand and run to the feds for a payday.

Comment

Originally posted by FaustoGeraci View Post
                      I'd love to see you call him Beyoncé to his fight. Eat a right hand and run to the feds for a payday.
                      He's a *****. Ran off from that steroid guy.

Comment

Working...
                      X