Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Joshua Doesn't Want Wilder In Ring Post-Parker to Hype Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I have connects in England ADMITTING to me that Joshua is nothing but a media creation...a joke that has been built up to be a "superhero" to the locals on that postage stamp island...

Choose your Destiny, Joshua...duck Wilder, or get knocked the **** out by him!

Comment

• Ok, so if the camps are talking about this fight, the face off would only hype it enough to get this fight done already. So, Joshua doesn't want this fight next, like he said, he is not in the hype. Doesn't matter anyway as Wilder will now feel challenged to step in that ring and will

Comment

• fkn pu**y...hide behind your metro sexual promoter you bum

Comment

• Originally posted by Deus View Post

Great idea. let's build a fight even more that hasn't been agreed yet and make the public crave the fight to the extent that it is the only fight they will accept, thus weakening their negotiating position in actually making the fight and giving Wilder more leverage to demand more cash. That definitely makes total sense.
          Wilder is already in an excellent position because the best way for Joshua to grow his brand is in America and beating Wilder is the key to his US plans so they will pay Wilder a lot no matter what.

Plus the old a rising tide lifts all boats, because while a percentage may shrink a bit the overall dollars go way up.

This would be a cutting off your nose to spite you face strategy

Comment

• This guy is just intimidated a lil and it's getting ridiculous because knobody calls him out.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tygshsu View Post
              Joshua is North London,he aint scared about some Skinny Alabama Girl.He will eat Wilder soon....Maximising his profits by doing you Americans a favour.Taking out both your Loudmouth Heavyweights.Jarell Miller first in NYC then Wilder in Vegas,who knows he might doing America a favour by getting rid of those two.
              Ay yo man, you really suck at talking trash, quit while you're ahead.

Comment

• http://www.skysports.com/boxing/news...deontay-wilder

The title is rather misleading and makes you think AJ is scared. Watch the interview itself (link above), AJ never once says Wilder can't enter the ring.. As a matter of fact he says Wilder is more than welcome to enter the ring! But he doesn't want it just to create a hype job.. He wants him to enter the ring to make a deal on the fight.. He says he wants to sign the fight and give fans what they really want which is the fight itself not just hype.

I do wish AJ was more confrontational. But that's just not his attitude, he's no push over but most the time he's soft spoken and respectful to his opponents. I like some trash talking but that's not AJ's style. He rarely says anthing negative about other fighters despite Whyte, Fury and Wilder saying and calling him all sorts.

I'm sure Wilder will get in AJ's face and I hope he brings out the bad side of AJ as like I said, he's not no push over. But I expect AJ to stay calm and respectful.

On another note, when Wilder was ringside at AJ vs Klitschko the commentators asked Wilder to get in the ring but he said NO because he wants to be respectful. These Wilder fan boys too excited in here they must have forgot.. All these Wilder fan girls making videos on YouTube saying AJ bans Wilder from entering the ring when he never once says he can't enter.
                Last edited by NahMean; 03-16-2018, 10:15 PM.

Comment

• I liked it when Fury entered the ring to confront Wilder. I thought it was entertaining. I want Wilder to confront this primadonna just to see him squirm.

Comment

• Originally posted by j.razor View Post
                    Shook....LMAO....he don't want to lose....lol....He showed his true colors & the ones defending him are showing theirs....lol....I say its a 50/50 fight & either of them two could win so why so scared?
                    Shook?? Highly doubt it but whatever helps you sleep at night. I have to say like Wilder you fanboys sure are delusional. Once Wilder accepts he is not the one to demand anything. He cant even sell in his home state. Shut up and get ready to make the most money of your career. If Wilder wasn't African American you clowns would be laughing at his demands too.

Comment

• Wilder got em shook....

Comment

Working...
                      X