Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Joshua Doesn't Want Wilder In Ring Post-Parker to Hype Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by revelated View Post
    You can't be serious. Ricardo Mayorga damn sure isn't known for his fighting skill.

Nobody even knew who the guy was until he started his smack talking and wilding out after beating Forrest the first time.
    Yeah I knew who he was cause he knocked Forrest out. Not because he smoked cigars in the ring, found that out later.

Comment

• Originally posted by Straightener View Post
      This thread has the American dick holes wet

Jousha will humble the Alabama jackazz soon enough

Time for wilder to nut up and fight the gate keeper whyte for his shot and the real champ

Comment

• Originally posted by vitali1999 View Post
        Yeah I knew who he was cause he knocked Forrest out. Not because he smoked cigars in the ring, found that out later.
        Name one notable boxing move Mayorga did in any fight before the Forrest fight. I'll wait - and don't you go cheating Googling it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Laligalaliga View Post
          If wilder is so confident and wants to prove to the world that he is the best, why not accept any offer from the A-side and go ahead with the fight instead of insisting on 50/50.
          As far as am concern, he is technically ducking the fight as well.
          didn't you read what AJ said? don't concern yourself with percentages or behind the scenes negotiations. sit your keyboard accountant ass down somewhere.

Comment

• all of the sudden mofos are against WWE hype tactics in boxing?? when are boxing fans gonna give wrestling its due props. it was the wrestler Gorgeous George that influenced the whole persona of Ali. everything from wearing robes to the ring and calling himself the greatest was all things he took from watching George perform. there's nothing wrong with wrestling type hype. all fans love it no matter whether staged or not.

this weak ass quote from AJ should embolden Wilder even more. the pressure from fans will be too much. all plans to fight Miller will be ruined. AJ will look like a big vagina to the world if he doesn't fight Wilder next. this is the weakest stance i ever seen a heavyweight champion take.

AJ fanboys scrambling to repair his ruptured vagina in this thread.

Comment

Name one notable boxing move Mayorga did in any fight before the Forrest fight. I'll wait - and don't you go cheating Googling it.
              I just told you I didn't see him fight before Forrest. Who thought he would knock Forrest out. Forrest had just decisioned the unbeated Mosley twice in a row.

Comment

I just told you I didn't see him fight before Forrest.
                Exactly. Because you had no reason to. He wasn't worth watching until he started trash talking.

Yet you could probably rattle off 6 Ali fights and 3 Ali trash talking quotes straight off the top of your head, starting with "Sit down, Joe!"

Promotion is everything.

Comment

Exactly. Because you had no reason to. He wasn't worth watching until he started trash talking.

Yet you could probably rattle off 6 Ali fights and 3 Ali trash talking quotes straight off the top of your head, starting with "Sit down, Joe!"

Promotion is everything.
                  Promotion is nothing. Look at Tyson in the 80's yeah he really jumped into the ring after Berbick beat Thomas didn't 😂

Comment

Promotion is nothing. Look at Tyson in the 80's yeah he really jumped into the ring after Berbick beat Thomas didn't 😂
                    Than again, look at the way Tyson sold the Lewis fight when everyone knew he was a shell of himself.

Comment

• Originally posted by JAB5239 View Post
                      Than again, look at the way Tyson sold the Lewis fight when everyone knew he was a shell of himself.
                      Yeah that was pre fight hype, thats alot different than jumping into the ring. Tyson didn't jump into the ring after Lewis knocked out Rahman. This is boxing not Wrestling
                      Last edited by vitali1999; 03-20-2018, 12:37 AM. Reason: Spelling

Comment

Working...
                      X