Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Joshua Doesn't Want Wilder In Ring Post-Parker to Hype Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quote:
    Originally Posted by PunchyPotorff View Post
    I don't blame him one bit. Wilder is way too classless and just thinks low classed trash talk b.s. should be the order of the day. By rights he should've been in the WWF, not pro boxing. Joshua has already said he wants to fight him, so it isn't like he's scared.

I'm not a fan of all the theatrics b.s. that has happened pre-fight in recent years. It takes away from the legitimacy of the sport. Just a bunch of classless b.s. we don't need. Fights have been sold for decades without all that crapola. I don't want boxing to turn into a 3 ring clown circus.

Originally posted by R_Walken View Post
    Boxing already is and always was a circus what have you been watching?
    Personally I like when fighters get into the ring some times It goes well sometimes it blows up in their face
    But One if the reasons Hearn thinks Deontay isn’t worthy yet of a AJ fight is because he doesn’t have a big enough profile and a unknown in the UK well I’m sure if he gets into the ring and calls out Wilder that will help
    Didn’t like AJs response not saying he’s scared but think he’s just trying to be too corporate PC if it’s ok for Klit to get in there and act like a incoherent robot to hype a fight ( yeah I get it it was already signed) it’s Ok for Wilder to get in there and demand his shot IMO
    We're all in 'opinionland' here, so it doesn't really matter anyway, but maybe you should go back and watch Joe Louis and similar fighters speak pre-fight/post-fight. I never said boxing was ever squeaky clean, but we only have had these stupid post fight ring crashing incidents recently, and I think it shows a lack of class. You disagree, fine. I really don't care. You may also think it was fine all the classless trailer trash b.s. on Jerry Springer show, I don't know.

Comment

• Funny AJ saying no one cares about percentages. Seems that's the biggest road block and most talked about thing about this would be/should be fight on boxing forums. Just make the damn fight!!!

Comment

• I totally agree with you minster

Comment

• Originally posted by travestyny View Post
          Well, I suppose that if Joshua wins, it's his night and he should have it his way.

I'm just wondering why he wouldn't consider that it would be promotion for their future fight. But hey, to each their own I guess.

They both seem like sensible guys, even with Wilder's public persona being that of a loudmouth braggart. I wonder if Wilder now abides by Joshua's wishes, or takes the opportunity anyway for the sake of promoting the fight.
          If he wilder wants to prove he is best in the world, let him accept AJ's camp offer and go ahead with the fight instead of technically using his 50/50 request to duck the fight himself.

Comment

• Originally posted by JAB5239 View Post
            Funny AJ saying no one cares about percentages. Seems that's the biggest road block and most talked about thing about this would be/should be fight on boxing forums. Just make the damn fight!!!
            It is in here but not to joe bloggs on the street.

Money shouldn’t end up a factor if wilder wants the fight anyway, even if he got 25% he is going to more than quadruple his biggest pay to date. It’s more likely just going to be a case of what can be done to ‘maximise’ the purse.

Comment

• Originally posted by lion33lit View Post
              Ali wanted Liston, Mayweather wanted Del la hoya, SRLeonard wanted Hagler, Lennox wanted (an old) Tyson etc.,.......the point is: if you are a viable opponent in the game - in it for the glory money OR both, then EXPECT to be CALLED OUT by elite competition thats worked JUST AS hard as you.....Wilder isnt known? "Nobody knows Wilder - blah blah blah!" He's KNOWN NOW by those who NEEDS to know who he is! AJ fangirls are soley steeped into popularity bragging rights and hiding their idol in the confines of England & his inordinate amount of cash.....theyre threatened by anyone confident enough to challenge their hero. Sad.

Mayweather started making big money after Oscar.... Wilder now making smaller money compared to AJ isn't the end all of his earning power! AJ fanboys want it to be. Wilders gonna keep talking and runnin' his mouth - not because he's arrogant or low class, its because a big mouth will garner the attention & opportunity he needs to get his chance at becoming an undisputed champion! Something he's worked long and hard for....Do you think he should join the quiet passive club and jump on the AJ bandwagon admiring his celebrity!?!? Thats not gonna work.
              You sound like you are in position to fix the fight. They both have promoters, let them do their jobs. Let your wilder accept terms offered to him and let's fix a date, instead ducking a fight technically with a 50/50 demand.

Comment

• Originally posted by #1DieHardFan View Post
                I told yall that AJ is scared to dwath 7of 2ilder and he doesn't want to fight Wilder. If he is successful in the Parker fight hes gonna announce thatvhe has an injury whichbwill require time off and a couple tune up fights. Mark my Word! AJ knows he can not beat Wilder and thats the reason why we will never see that fight!
                In your mind you think you are a boxing analyst, brother you know nothing about boxing.
                In HW, there is no 100% assurance for any boxer.
                Raheem KO lewis with just a single punch being an under dog.

Comment

• Originally posted by Laligalaliga View Post
                  In your mind you think you are a boxing analyst, brother you know nothing about boxing.
                  In HW, there is no 100% assurance for any boxer.
                  Raheem KO lewis with just a single punch being an under dog.
                  Raheem also had a hell of a hook shot , his fight with Bruce Lee is one of my favorite fight scenes of all time . Oh wait that was Kareem, whos Raheem
                  Last edited by juggernaut666; 03-18-2018, 07:28 AM.

Comment

• Well, all AJ has to chant repeatedly when Beyontay climbs up the ring is,
                    "Why didn't you fight Klitschko? Why didn't you fight Klitschko?
                    Why didn't you fight Klitschko? Why didn't you fight Klitschko?...
                    Were you scared of him?"
                    The audience should chant the same thing with loud booes...

Comment

• I think Wilder should approach the ring anyway. If they deny him it will just show the masses how scared Joshua is.

Comment

Working...
                      X