Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Joshua Doesn't Want Wilder In Ring Post-Parker to Hype Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Agree. Wilder; spark out.

Comment

• Originally posted by vitali1999 View Post
      As he shouldn't. This isn't wrestling. They didn't start doing that stupid **** till recently. My opinion it's bad for the sport, turns it into a circus act.
      Lies.

Ali did it, Leonard did it, Tyson did it, Lewis did it, Frazier did it, Danny Garcia did it, Paulie did it, Tyson Fury did it.

It's called promotion. Guys who don't do it, stay unknown.

Comment

• Don't be scared Joshua he want hurt you.will maybe he will lol.

Comment

• This fight will surely come but not this year... It will play out exactly like Manny and the money man. It might take place 2019/2020 but not this year.

Comment

• maybe parker does

Comment

• Originally posted by Laligalaliga View Post
              In your mind you think you are a boxing analyst, brother you know nothing about boxing.
              In HW, there is no 100% assurance for any boxer.
              Raheem KO lewis with just a single punch being an under dog.
              In your mind mind i am a boxing analyst, but in reality im just a boxing fan/coach. Im just giving my opinion based on facts presented by Anthony Joshuas actions when dealing with The bronze bomber.

Comment

• Originally posted by #1DieHardFan View Post
                In your mind mind i am a boxing analyst, but in reality im just a boxing fan/coach. Im just giving my opinion based on facts presented by Anthony Joshuas actions when dealing with The bronze bomber.
                It's alright, as a fan I think you have such right to give out your opinion based on your understanding.

Comment

• Originally posted by revelated View Post
                  Lies.

Ali did it, Leonard did it, Tyson did it, Lewis did it, Frazier did it, Danny Garcia did it, Paulie did it, Tyson Fury did it.

It's called promotion. Guys who don't do it, stay unknown.
                  It's called stupidity. You get known by your fights not by your mouth

Comment

• “No one wants to hear about this percentage, who walks in the ring first,” Joshua said. “They just want to know that we’re going to fight. They don’t care about the business and all that stuff that goes on in the background.."

damn.. AJ just broke the hearts of so many keyboard accountants that were riding hard for him.

are you guys still gonna be debating percentages?

Comment

• Originally posted by vitali1999 View Post
                      It's called stupidity. You get known by your fights not by your mouth
                      You can't be serious. Ricardo Mayorga damn sure isn't known for his fighting skill.

Nobody even knew who the guy was until he started his smack talking and wilding out after beating Forrest the first time.

Comment

Working...
                      X