Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Wilder's Trainer Rejects Claims They Had Extra Time To Recover

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Don't worry Deas. They only complaining coz it's Wilder. Commission doctors do this ALL the time and I aint never heard anyone complain about a check up until it was Wilder who was being checked.

Comment

Originally posted by Mindgames View Post
      Is there any actual evidence Deontay was ill? Did he say he'd overtrained on calisthenics? I know Ortiz suffers from an illness, he's under treatment for it. I thought Wilder came in lighter for better cardio.
      Nothing major, he just had a flu.

Comment

Originally posted by vitali1999 View Post
        I don't need anything from you. Now or ever.
        Eat your crow mother****er.

Comment

Originally posted by Mindgames View Post
          He was in the second fight.
          Wilder was the better fighter? Lmao you do realize he was down in the fight up until the knockout

Comment

Originally posted by Raggamuffin View Post
            Eat your crow mother****er.
            Look at your feet. That's the Color of crow, need I say more b1tch

Comment

Look at your feet. That's the Color of crow, need I say more b1tch
              And look at your ugly ass face. That's the color of old dried up dog ****.

Comment

And look at your ugly ass face. That's the color of old dried up dog ****.
                Hold on can't talk now I'm eating a big meal, fried 🐔, ham hawks, collard greens, chitlans. Love this orange soda too 😂

Comment

If that's the case then Ortiz had extra time to rest also.
                  yea but ortiz wasn't unstable at that moment...wilder was all over the place with his chicken legs

Comment

Well it is true. The doctor could and should have checked his eyes with the light in his corner. Doesn't matter, fight over with, wilder won and probably would have still won if the Doc had checked him in the corner
                    It's a new policy in New York to check at the start of the round. It's been going on since the $22 million lawsuit settlement.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
                      That’s the only issue that I have, check him in the corner. Not after the bell. That creates unwanted scrutiny. Hopefully they have learnt from it.
                      Checking at the beginning of the round has been standard procedure in NY since the lawsuit settlement. They also give extra time now after knockdowns, which is why there were 20 seconds between Ortiz going down and Wilder being allowed to follow up.

Comment

Working...
                      X