Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Wilder's Trainer Rejects Claims They Had Extra Time To Recover

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mindgames View Post
    You'll be putting up a pic from 30 years ago you mean.. 😂
    What ever gave you the impression that I'm old lmmfao!!! WTF!! Lmfao. I don't know how you did it, lmao. You actually got me to talk to an alt lmao. This has not happened in a while. And you did it slick too lol. First you purposely added the Leonard Hearns II fight when you know which fight I meant, and then when stumped, you talked about ME, lmao. That was slick lol. But the only thing is you'll still wake up fat and with that face, and I'll still be handsome lmao.

Comment

Originally posted by Raggamuffin View Post
      What ever gave you the impression that I'm old lmmfao!!! WTF!! Lmfao. I don't know how you did it, lmao. You actually got me to talk to an alt lmao. This has not happened in a while. And you did it slick too lol. First you purposely added the Leonard Hearns II fight when you know which fight I meant, and then when stumped, you talked about ME, lmao. That was slick lol. But the only thing is you'll still wake up fat and with that face, and I'll still be handsome lmao.
      I claim innocence to most of the things you said,tbh Hearns is my favourite fighter and I never liked Leonard, although he's grown on me in retirement..kinda like you my man
      😂

Comment

Originally posted by Mindgames View Post
        I claim innocence to most of the things you said,tbh Hearns is my favourite fighter and I never liked Leonard, although he's grown on me in retirement..kinda like you my man
        😂
        I can dig it lol...

Comment

Working...
        X