Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Manny Pacquiao: I Will Fight in Malaysia in May or June

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

According to ABS CBN in the Philippines Manny Pacquiao's relationship with the Bob Father has gone south.

Comment

manny keeps disrespecting the bobfather and going against his wishes.. arum is gonna drop the A bomb on manny. he's gonna leak all the proof of manny's juicing years.

manny is so naive is pathetic. you could sell that fool a bag of dog sht. these magical investors approached him with a shiny briefcase and he was sold. its too late to defy the bobfather hes been a loyal slave his whole career. bob is gonna spank manny soon.

Comment

fight for free in the phillipines pac! seems like pac fights everywhere but the phillipines!

Comment

Originally posted by THEFRESHBRAWLER View Post
          Lol are you serious? It’s about 70 million reasons he won’t fight In the Philippines. I believe he owes the bir over 70 million dollars. They seized his bank acoount already.
          They can't force him to pay taxes on income he didn't produce in the Philippines, only country that has a tax code like that is the US.

LOL at your nonsense.

Comment

Originally posted by strykr619 View Post
            They can't force him to pay taxes on income he didn't produce in the Philippines, only country that has a tax code like that is the US.

LOL at your nonsense.
            Lmao at you being ******ed. The op asked why Manny can’t fight in the Philippines and I told him why. Learn how to read little boy

Comment

This is sad I feel sorry for Manny now. He should have listened to Floyd smh. Now he’s being treated like a bum while Floyd out here getting endorsements and diversifying his portfolio. Those tax problems are keeping him from fighting in certain places
              yup thats pretty bad. Great fighter but a financial dumb@ss.

Comment

Originally posted by Illmatic94 View Post
                manny keeps disrespecting the bobfather and going against his wishes.. arum is gonna drop the A bomb on manny. he's gonna leak all the proof of manny's juicing years.

manny is so naive is pathetic. you could sell that fool a bag of dog sht. these magical investors approached him with a shiny briefcase and he was sold. its too late to defy the bobfather hes been a loyal slave his whole career. bob is gonna spank manny soon.
                Arum doesn't have a Senator protecting him anymore, so this goes both ways.

No more Harry Reid to protect him.

Comment

Posters here are wanna be Michael Koncs, you ****ers know nothing on how Manny earns. You don't know **** at anything. He has all the liberty to fight anywhere coz he can fill stadiums worldwide unlike TBE who's ****ing boring fights makes you sleep

TBE - The best excuses

Comment

Lmao at you being ******ed. The op asked why Manny can’t fight in the Philippines and I told him why. Learn how to read little boy
                    Idiot he was claiming that he owes taxes in the Philippines. I own a business in Pinas I understand how the tax code works, you can't be forced to pay on income not earned in the Philippines.

I suggest you sit down like a good little bakla and be quiet.

Comment

Originally posted by -Makunouchi- View Post
                      Posters here are wanna be Michael Koncs, you ****ers know nothing on how Manny earns. You don't know **** at anything. He has all the liberty to fight anywhere coz he can fill stadiums worldwide unlike TBE who's ****ing boring fights makes you sleep

TBE - The best excuses

What does this thread have to do with Floyd?

Comment

Working...
                      X