Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo Tests Positive For Clenbuterol Ahead of Golovkin Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
    "My fighter"

Comment

• Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
      read the thread title man.

damage control in full mode.

desperate to get one back..... in full mode

keep trying kid

this situation..... does not excuse/justify why lil'G ducked Clenelo by refusing to negotiate on weight, but then ran around calling out JMW's

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
          desperate to get one back..... in full mode

keep trying kid

this situation..... does not excuse/justify why lil'G ducked Clenelo by refusing to negotiate on weight, but then ran around calling out JMW's
          bruh... lmao!! sad. very sad. hahaha by the way, im not a ggg fan so i can careless. you boy got popped.

Comment

• NSAC Head: We're Investigating Canelo's Positive Test
            https://www.boxingscene.com/nsac-hea...e-test--125930

that is what I wanted..... good job !!

Comment

• damage control lol

Comment

• and a good response from Team'G as well.....

"We're going to continue as if there's still a fight till we hear something different from the Nevada Athletic Commission," said Tom Loeffler, the head of GGG Promotions, to BoxingScene.com.

Comment

but, it is up to Team Golovkin if they want to proceed with the fight..... and any technical advice relating to their decision would come from VADA..... as-in, what possible effect that dose could have on a fighters performance..... and, is the detected amount likely to be one-time, or prolonged?

they would be crazy to cancel the fight, but if they want to defer the fight so that both camps have to reset, and undergo a stricter testing protocol to ensure that Canelo is clean for his ENTIRE camp..... then good for them, and hard luck for Canelo

that is what I would do if I was Golovkin

and believe me, I am well-aware that Team Bullshht have totally refused to enter into any type of contest unless it happens on their terms..... but this is different

Canelo tested positive so hard luck for him

if he is clean, and this was unintentional, then it will all blow over
                  IDK why he would be trying to lose weight rapidly when the fight is still like 60 days away??? I could see it if he was coming up on the 30 day weight??? It's still a VERY bad look.

Comment

• Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
                    bruh... lmao!! sad. very sad. hahaha by the way, im not a ggg fan so i can careless. you boy got popped.

and soon, he will be cleared.....

NSAC Head: We're Investigating Canelo's Positive Test
                    https://www.boxingscene.com/nsac-hea...e-test--125930
                    when will your boy be cleared..... ?

Comment

and a good response from Team'G as well.....

"We're going to continue as if there's still a fight till we hear something different from the Nevada Athletic Commission," said Tom Loeffler, the head of GGG Promotions, to BoxingScene.com.
                      $15,000,000++ reasons why. He won't even get 1/2 that elsewhere. Gonna have to wait until NAC makes a ruling??? Canelo might be suspended for 1-2 years. I'm sure that would please GGG's girly fans. *** it if he was cheating he needs to be suspended.

Comment

Working...
                      X