Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo Tests Positive For Clenbuterol Ahead of Golovkin Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by chubuk7 View Post
    Canelo is loaded w/ CLEN
    how does "trace amount" lead to "loaded" bright guy?

Comment

• Comment

• One guy has over 90 posts in this thread alone, 60 more than the next highest.

This really has him going nuts.

Comment

• a cheat is a cheat! You ****!ng Caneroid Fan Girls Shout for Joy.. Floyd Fanboys are disappointed with you Clenelo, they keep praising u as The Best Execuses best win. lol

Comment

• Originally posted by deanrw View Post
            What is everyone's beef with Canelo? Everyone is tossing him over the hot coals. There is so much at steak here that the fight cannot be cancelled. Let's steer this into a positive direction. This is all grade A finger pointing. Let's all stop having a cow.
            I see what you did there

Comment

• Originally posted by Jubei View Post
              You guys think the reason Canelo got caught is because he had beef with WBC president Mauricio Sulaiman?
              They probably had a beef together

Comment

• ped experts like duh.. we knew this. we just didnt wanna say anything.

Comment

• Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
                  bu bu but pac is on peds doe! Curious to see how the floyd fans will try to spin this one.
                  The Floyd fans in full defense mode. They such third world trash it's disgusting how hypocritical these bastards are....

Comment

• Originally posted by Boksfan View Post
                    They probably had a beef together
                    Got BEEF? LOL

Comment

• I would take PEDs if I had to fight GGG too. If the rematch gets postponed because of this failed test, Canelo will benefit.

Comment

Working...
                      X