Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo Tests Positive For Clenbuterol Ahead of Golovkin Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• a-side, doe.....

Comment

• Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
      WBA does exact testing. And they were tested 7 times blood and urine last time. Either way he was getting tested WBA or WBC.

Do yourself a favor and educate yourself

can you confirm that is true ?

in the article, they said that Canelo had tested clean DOZENS of times over the last few years.....

but I was under the impression (listening to Golovkin fans) that Canelo did not undertake any form of drug testing?

not that it matters, and not that it gets Canelo off the hook for testing positive this time..... but it would add some context

Canelo needs to be investigated, and the tainted beef excuse needs to be squashed once and for all

Comment

• Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
        the fat red kid is juiced up to the gills

and the Golovkin fans are running around wetting themselves

hilarious
        Pot calling the kettle black!

How many times have you had to change your panties since you saw this news? Bwahahaha!

Comment

in the article, they said that Canelo had tested clean DOZENS of times over the last few years.....

but I was under the impression (listening to Golovkin fans) that Canelo did not undertake any form of drug testing?

not that it matters, and not that it gets Canelo off the hook for testing positive this time..... but it would add some context

Canelo needs to be investigated, and the tainted beef excuse needs to be squashed once and for all
          Yes, it was confirmed last time him and GGG both passed at least 7 VADA random urine and blood

Comment

WBA does exact testing. And they were tested 7 times blood and urine last time. Either way he was getting tested WBA or WBC.

Do yourself a favor and educate yourself
            Still a fan of PEDNelo or what? ROFL

Comment

And your right it doesnt matter. He's suspect here on out. Hell probably now at his expense get double the VADA testing so at least from here on out he should be clean??? Hopefully???

Comment

• Originally posted by MrShakeAndBake View Post
                Still a fan of PEDNelo or what? ROFL
                I dont know what to think right now to be honest???

Comment

• Originally posted by kafkod View Post
                  Pot calling the kettle black!

How many times have you had to change your panties since you saw this news? Bwahahaha!

once

I took my red panties off

just before I predicted that every boxingscene weasel would take the opportunity to crawl out of their hole and make excuses

" waaaaah, Golovkin got lite up like a christmas tree by a roided fighter..... so it doesn't count, waaaaah "

Comment

• Don’t buy the tainted meat excuse (its possible the meat is tainted but that he also took it anyway), because it helps him with what he needs to do (cut weight and gain stamina). It could have been tainted meat and he probbably knew

Comment

Yes, it was confirmed last time him and GGG both passed at least 7 VADA random urine and blood

lol

ok then..... so it appears that the..... " waaaaah, Golovkin got lite up like a christmas tree by a roided fighter..... so it doesn't count, waaaaah "..... excuse, is rubbish

hard luck kafkod

Comment

Working...
                      X