Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo Tests Positive For Clenbuterol Ahead of Golovkin Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Youw guys........

Canelo is dope!

Comment

• Originally posted by Kannabis Kid View Post
      The article acknowledges that it is possible to get positive results from ingesting tainted meat, and Mexico is a 3rd world country you probably never been so I can excuse you for thinking otherwise but when it comes to GDP, public health services, infrastructure, education, and in this case government regulations it is not a 1st world country.

That's not to say that people cant live good there because just like any country there is the upper class that live in luxury, but there is extreme poverty with houses made from laminated aluminum and no paved roads for miles with no access to running water or emergency resources, so yeah id say it qualifies as 3rd world.

Here's where you're about to get schooled lil homie.

I actually HAVE been to Mexico - Mexico City, Cancun, and Tijuana. I been more than just the touristy parts as well.

Trust me, it is NOT a third world country.

Growing up, my dad worked for the state department, so I lived in different country every 2-4 years. I've lived in Pakistan homie, and THAT is a third world country.

I've lived in over 5 countries (for 2 or more years), and been to over 50 countries in my life.

Your only point of comparison is USA and Mexico.

Anyway, getting off the point. The article says "it can result in, under certain conditions, a positive test." Doesn't really elaborate or anything. It's just serving as a warning for athletes to make sure they know what they are eating - it's not scientific study.

I'm sure it is POSSIBLE, but is it PROBABLE?

What do you think is harder to believe? That a top athlete, with tens of millions at stake, would try to get a competitive advantage? Or he accidentally got it via contaminated meat?

And you can't downplay it - Clen is a SERIOUS PED.. "But it ain't Tren, doe"!!

Comment

• cancel the fight. Canelo already finished his cycle so it doesnt matter if he doesnt use it again he already is getting the benefits of the substance. This guys dont start taking that **** when they start camp they do it in the their free time and before staring camp so they dont get cought. The idiot Canelo probably extended his cycle this time and they probably just catched a small sample

Comment

• Originally posted by champion4ever View Post
          Man, You strike me as being one of the most intelligent posters on this site. You can't be that naive into believing that Canelo didn't know what he was taking; Sure he does. The fact is at some point in time, all athletes will cheat, in order to get that extra edge. However most of them are smarter enough to never get caught though.

not even sure if I believe all that tainted beef bullshht ?

no idea

this very article verified that the values of clenbuterol that they detected in the test result were all within the range of what is expected from meat contamination

NOT saying that I agree..... just saying it says that in the article

Comment

• The elephant in the room

GGG has VADA in his pocket and paid to rig the testing to pop Ca$hnelo.

you cannot trust VADA after this. and GGG needs to be thoroughly investigated for his shady dealings with VADA.

GGG and Wilder are ruining this great sport by contaminating the tests of their opponents.

QUESTION EVERYTHING!

Comment

• Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
              who is in damage control ?

why did you choose to reply to that particular post when assessing my position on this?

my position regarding this situation is quite clear..... I have not made one single excuse for Canelo..... not one

this was in the article, the article you most likely have not read yet

As Daniel Eichner, Director of SMRTL, the WADA-accredited lab that conducted the tests stated in his letter today, "These values are all within the range of what is expected from meat contamination."

for the record..... I called bullshht on that statement..... and I suggested that this issue should be investigated using the most advanced (expensive) testing possible..... and the fat red kid should foot the bill

I also stated that Team Bullshht should defer the fight

I don't think your post is accurate, or genuine

stop picking on me, I am a pacifist
              Let it go man... PED cheat image is here to stay.

Comment

• Canelo is a clen fighter
                he trens hard in the gym
                anovar gives up!

Comment

• Originally posted by AnimalisticMeth View Post
                  cancel the fight. Canelo already finished his cycle so it doesnt matter if he doesnt use it again he already is getting the benefits of the substance. This guys dont start taking that **** when they start camp they do it in the their free time and before staring camp so they dont get cought. The idiot Canelo probably extended his cycle this time and they probably just catched a small sample
                  I bet he cheated against Khan, Cotto and Chavez Jr. It's a damn shame and I'm really super mad about it. Those poor guys got screwed over. Dammit!

Comment

• his career is tainted forever

Comment

• Originally posted by AnimalisticMeth View Post
                      cancel the fight. Canelo already finished his cycle so it doesnt matter if he doesnt use it again he already is getting the benefits of the substance. This guys dont start taking that **** when they start camp they do it in the their free time and before staring camp so they dont get cought. The idiot Canelo probably extended his cycle this time and they probably just catched a small sample

THAT, is the problem

THAT, is the risk they have to take

the thing is..... Canelo will be better in the rematch anyway, no question

I know the golov-ladies do not want to hear that fact, but there it is

he will be better at the weight, and he will make the better adjustments

he already tailored his camp with altitude training and clenbuterol looool

jokes aside..... Team Golovkin should defer the fight, and make both camps reset..... fk Canelo

personally..... I think that they will continue as planned, with that ready-made excuse already in the bank

we will see

Canelo UD12 in the rematch, regardless as to how this all turns out

Comment

Working...
                      X