No announcement yet.

Fat Dan says Pacquiao is STILL having tax issues

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Illmatic94 View Post
    should've signed with Mayweather promotions.
    TMT "The Manny Team"

Comment

Yet this clown is a senator of a nation? I don't think he could run a boy scout trip, but he's supposed to make decisions regarding thousands of people? Millions?

Be serious. Guy can't even get his own taxes right - which have been messed up for at least 5-6 years.

And it's his fault 100%. He hired an independent financial company - WHICH POINTED THIS OUT TO HIM...Y E A R S ago...and he fired that company for telling him news he "didn't want to hear".

No sympathy Poochman. You lost to JMM, Floyd, and a teacher from Australia and are no dodging Mile High Mike Alvarado...LMFAO.

Comment

Originally posted by Illmatic94 View Post
        should've signed with Mayweather promotions.
        Since when did Mayweather gave away millions to his fighters?
        He;s worse than Bobfather doe.
        Too greedy, too stingy.

Comment

Originally posted by Aristocrat View Post
          Problem is dude spends so much fuking money on his entourage lmao
          Where did you here that?

Comment

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
            isn't he a high ranking politician over there? How the hell do you have tax issues in a country you help lead? lol
            Because he doesn't Dan doesn't really know **** and is depending on sources who aren't quite what they use to be, Just like Arum doesn't have quite the clout HE use to (Sen Harry Reid was his protector and now that he retired Arum doesn't have that ace).

Hell Arum brought in Pacquaio to help campaign for Reid in 2010 In LV so he can lock in the Filipino vote in nevada.

Pacquiao should of divorced himself from Arum the moment he became a Senator but alas "otang na luob" (honor debt) kept him loyal until now.

I still keep up with the political scene in the Philippines because of my business dealings there. It's always good to know where the wind blows.

Comment

the Pac fans never want to admit how Arum took advantage of him...

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
                I can't believe Michael Koncz doesn't got his hand in the cookie jar somehow. Idk how Manny has been with this mfer so long & continues to have these same problems over n over.

Sh^t man I used to think Koncz was a double agent for Arum to get things done Arum wanted done, but now I think this mfer is just fleecing Manny some sorta way or not guiding him correctly towards a better direction. Maybe he triple crossed Arum or maybe he's always been there to fleece Manny idk, but I don't buy that mfer is doing Manny any favors.

Thats probably the first leech Manny needs to drop. Damn shame Manny keeps trying to buy friendships with mfers. I feel bad for the dude if his money legit dries up & he finds out who his people are for real cuz I bet it won't be a lot of these mfers flying all over the world with him & staying nights in 5 star hotels on his dime.
                Zero sympathy. Zero.

He hired an independent financial company to audit his finances. They told him - Arum, Koncz, etc. are leeching trash scum - he ignored their "news".

And that was Y E A R S ago.

Now he supports a mass murdering tyrant who monopolized drug trade without penalty.

What a guy this Manny Poochiao. Does Crystal Meth growing up, discovers it was "wrong", becomes politician, says anyone why does or sells drugs should be murdered.

Man..talk about calling the kettle black. Absolute TRASH.

And that doesn't even include the PED's he used for YEARS. Horrific human being

Comment

Originally posted by strykr619 View Post
                  Because he doesn't Dan doesn't really know **** and is depending on sources who aren't quite what they use to be, Just like Arum doesn't have quite the clout HE use to (Sen Harry Reid was his protector and now that he retired Arum doesn't have that ace).

Hell Arum brought in Pacquaio to help campaign for Reid in 2010 In LV so he can lock in the Filipino vote in nevada.

Pacquiao should of divorced himself from Arum the moment he became a Senator but alas "otang na luob" (honor debt) kept him loyal until now.

I still keep up with the political scene in the Philippines because of my business dealings there. It's always good to know where the wind blows.
                  Pac still owes to the USA, it's just not reported. Pac's purse alone doesn't cover his debt. After everythings said and done, afters ''taxes'' and Alvarado, Pac takes home $17.87 cents. So the fight doesnt make sense

Comment

Originally posted by Bjl12 View Post
                    Zero sympathy. Zero.

He hired an independent financial company to audit his finances. They told him - Arum, Koncz, etc. are leeching trash scum - he ignored their "news".

And that was Y E A R S ago.

Now he supports a mass murdering tyrant who monopolized drug trade without penalty.

What a guy this Manny Poochiao. Does Crystal Meth growing up, discovers it was "wrong", becomes politician, says anyone why does or sells drugs should be murdered.

Man..talk about calling the kettle black. Absolute TRASH.

And that doesn't even include the PED's he used for YEARS. Horrific human being

With all of that, it's no surprise that he has tax problems.

Comment

Originally posted by BufordTannen View Post
                      Wonder who’s stealing from him now.
                      isn't manny a jehovah witness or something? i bet those guys are taking his money. he is clearly brainwashed. the whole "****sexuals are worse than animals" comes from that too.

Comment

Working...
                      X