No announcement yet.

Fat Dan says Pacquiao is STILL having tax issues

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Xi_ View Post
    What did he do to you for you to act like a captain-save-a-hoe......you got your cape on him.
    no. worrying about another man's pockets is some hoe shit. you're a sad broken person.

Comment

Originally posted by Canelo DaMidget View Post
      Pac still owes to the USA, it's just not reported. Pac's purse alone doesn't cover his debt. After everythings said and done, afters ''taxes'' and Alvarado, Pac takes home $17.87 cents. So the fight doesnt make sense
      Owes to the US? For what year, also the IRS would of put a tax lien on him already like they did to Mayweather (they did that TWICE).

When you can show me an actually news Article of Tax lien filed against Pac I will just assume your just talking bs.

Comment

Its bob arum

He made manny sack visionquest when they were investigating

Floyd was right all along about arum

Comment

Originally posted by strykr619 View Post
          Owes to the US? For what year, also the IRS would of put a tax lien on him already like they did to Mayweather (they did that TWICE).

When you can show me an actually news Article of Tax lien filed against Pac I will just assume your just talking bs.
          don't be naive. Arum is the DON with LEGAL. Fat Dan knows what's up!

Comment

I've actually had to deal with Philippine tax authorities and they are ass backwards when it comes to documentation.

US IRS sent them a certified copy of Pacquaio's tax records and they rejected it because it wasn't the "ORIGINAL" document.

That's how everyone knew the fix was in simply because YOU ARE NEVER given original documents, they are always certified copies.

Also people need to understand something, cost of living in Pinas is WAYYYYY lower then the US, Guess what half of his "entourage" is payed for by the Philippine government LOL because half of them double as administrative assistants and security as well.

When people understand how ass backwards the Government is ran in the Philippines, they will get why a man like Duterte got elected and they don't mind that he has some tactics that would be unacceptable in the West.

People got tired of the corruption.
            Last edited by strykr619; 03-04-2018, 05:14 PM.

Comment

don't be naive. Arum is the DON with LEGAL. Fat Dan knows what's up!
              I'm not naive I just understand the score, Arum doesn't have a benefactor like Harry Reid anymore who protected him for decades. I think your the one that doesn't understand that Arum WAS the alpha in the business relationship between the 2 until Pacquaio made politics his full time job.

Arum in the end is old now as well and probably doesn't care at this point considering all that he has done.

Comment

Originally posted by strykr619 View Post
                I'm not naive I just understand the score, Arum doesn't have a benefactor like Harry Reid anymore who protected him for decades. I think your the one that doesn't understand that Arum WAS the alpha in the business relationship between the 2 until Pacquaio made politics his full time job.

Arum in the end is old now as well and probably doesn't care at this point considering all that he has done.
                Top Rank will continue it's structure of business the way ARUM sees fit. In the end of the story, Pacquiao was taken advantage of by ARUM, and Floyd Mayweather was his own boss. Such reality hurts Pac. Canelo DaMidget approves.

Comment

Top Rank will continue it's structure of business the way ARUM sees fit. In the end of the story, Pacquiao was taken advantage of by ARUM, and Floyd Mayweather was his own boss. Such reality hurts Pac. Canelo DaMidget approves.
                  20 years from now will see who wins out in this, we know Arum will be dead and gone.

I want to see what happens with Floyd Jr and Pacquaio and how their lives turn out.

Comment

If this is true, I expect to see him again in the ring. Whether he wants to be there or not is a different story.

Comment

Pacquiao should not have entered politics. And I read that he started a basketball league in the Philippines.

Comment

Working...
                      X