No announcement yet.

Fat Dan says Pacquiao is STILL having tax issues

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BreWall View Post
    Floyd will most likely run out of cash again because all of his millions have been invested in businesses he knew nothing about proposed by unscrupulous people around. Businesses that need operating costs such as employees' salaries, rent, lawyers and accountant fees, etc. He's probably spending more than he makes in his strip bar.

He'll be back in the ring doe. Don't know if fans would be paying for his next fight with a crappy opponent.
    You're entitled to make outlandish predictions if you want.

But what does that have to do with Pacquiao still having tax problems? Can you stay on topic?
    Last edited by ShoulderRoll; 03-11-2018, 12:46 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Switch Hitter93 View Post
      I didn't realise pacman was wild at one point he's always seemed quiet and religious to me how wrong I was.
      Yeah when he changed is when he stopped KOing dudes .Ever since he went religious his fights have been ****.When he was gambling, drinking and cheating on his wife he was a destroyer in the ring.

Comment

• Originally posted by BreWall View Post
        Floyd will most likely run out of cash again because all of his millions have been invested in businesses he knew nothing about proposed by unscrupulous people around. Businesses that need operating costs such as employees' salaries, rent, lawyers and accountant fees, etc. He's probably spending more than he makes in his strip bar.

He'll be back in the ring doe. Don't know if fans would be paying for his next fight with a crappy opponent.
        Pacquiao is broke and will continue getting SAVAGED by the Australians and embarrassed by slick afro American fighters and KTFO by Mexicans.

Feelsgoodman

Comment

Working...
        X