Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fat Dan says Pacquiao is STILL having tax issues

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

His tax issues were him not wanting to fight in NY because of the taxes that are deducted. Which is why he preferred to finish his career doing a world tour fighting overseas to avoid taxes being taken out.

It was right before the MacGregor fight that Floyd had to ask the IRS for an extension for unpaid taxes. Uncle Sugar wants their 30% cut when you only fight in the states.

Comment

Originally posted by Xi_ View Post
      Poochiao gonna be broke in 5 years.....probably less.
      Who will be more broke? You or him?

Comment

Pretty sad that he still has tax issues.. Pac isnt very smart and seem to be way too generous with his money

Comment

Just to clear something up, Arum hasn't been robbing him.

The reason he's broke is due to his political career and the multi millions he's spent on election campaigns which were completely self funded. Add to that all the millions he's donated to the Catholic Church and all his hanger ons who have been draining him of his cash ever since he started to make it big.

Comment

Fat Dan musta got the call from Arum to start bad mouthing Manny lol.

But yea if he gots tax trouble then he's gonna wanna get paid maximum $'s & I'm betting Arum isn't looking to give him maximum $'s for the fights Arum wants, but Manny won't take for what he considers short money probably.

Hopefully Manny can figure all his bs out. Dude was always marketed as the smart guy, but dude has had more tax issues over the last 8 or so years probably then anyone I've heard about. Either Arum is legit having this sh^t put out in the media for Manny being bad & not accepting the fights he wants to make or Manny needs to get with a good f#cking tax guy & quit bsing doing w/e the f#ck he keeps doing cuz taxes ain't THAT mfing hard.

Comment

Originally posted by boxinggod101 View Post
              Who will be more broke? You or him?
              Him of course......

Comment

Originally posted by Xi_ View Post
                Him of course......
                Sure buddy....

Comment

Originally posted by boxinggod101 View Post
                  Sure buddy....
                  Im glad you're sure....i am too. Pacquiao is a ****ing idiot with his money.

Comment

Originally posted by BufordTannen View Post
                    Wonder who’s stealing from him now.
                    I can't believe Michael Koncz doesn't got his hand in the cookie jar somehow. Idk how Manny has been with this mfer so long & continues to have these same problems over n over.

Sh^t man I used to think Koncz was a double agent for Arum to get things done Arum wanted done, but now I think this mfer is just fleecing Manny some sorta way or not guiding him correctly towards a better direction. Maybe he triple crossed Arum or maybe he's always been there to fleece Manny idk, but I don't buy that mfer is doing Manny any favors.

Thats probably the first leech Manny needs to drop. Damn shame Manny keeps trying to buy friendships with mfers. I feel bad for the dude if his money legit dries up & he finds out who his people are for real cuz I bet it won't be a lot of these mfers flying all over the world with him & staying nights in 5 star hotels on his dime.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
                      I can't believe Michael Koncz doesn't got his hand in the cookie jar somehow. Idk how Manny has been with this mfer so long & continues to have these same problems over n over.

Sh^t man I used to think Koncz was a double agent for Arum to get things done Arum wanted done, but now I think this mfer is just fleecing Manny some sorta way or not guiding him correctly towards a better direction. Maybe he triple crossed Arum or maybe he's always been there to fleece Manny idk, but I don't buy that mfer is doing Manny any favors.

Thats probably the first leech Manny needs to drop. Damn shame Manny keeps trying to buy friendships with mfers. I feel bad for the dude if his money legit dries up & he finds out who his people are for real cuz I bet it won't be a lot of these mfers flying all over the world with him & staying nights in 5 star hotels on his dime.
                      Prob charging him 20k for towels like mike Tyson used to

Comment

Working...
                      X