Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

41 years old Klitschko vs 38 years old Ortiz - who is a better fighter?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by joseph5620 View Post
    Klitschko wasn't clinching in 2005 the same way he was in later years but boxing is new for you so I understand.
    Go and watch the first Sam Peter fight.

Yeah boxing is new for me Been on this forum for a decade, and saw Klitschko live as an amateur in 1995.

Brand new to boxing.

Comment

• Originally posted by Elroy The Great View Post
      Parker, - that resume is thin AF
      Whyte, Miller or Breazele (see parker)
      Pulev - slightly better than the above resume wise. which aint saying much
      Povetkin - most experienced but pure meh. wont last 4 rds vs wilder or aj.
      H Fury =

...........fury - cvnt who faced a shot champ and instantly became shot himself. 1-n-done mfer
      All of these guys beat better guys than Ortiz with the possible exception of H Fury who's just 22 years old.

Comment

You're the one who made the claim that Fury would easily dominate Ortiz and was miles ahead of him as a fighter. I said that was your opinion. YOU claimed anybody who knows boxing would believe you.

So it's on YOU to find these trainers and other people that line up with your way of thinking. Don't ask me to back up claims that you made.
        Shut your bum mouth.

You're trying to say Ortiz is better than Klitschko gtfo with that amateur bs.

Comment

• Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
          Go and watch the first Sam Peter fight.

Yeah boxing is new for me Been on this forum for a decade, and saw Klitschko live as an amateur in 1995.

Brand new to boxing.
          I'm talking about in general. Not one fight. His reflexes were slower, he threw fewer punches, and he clinched much more as an older fighter. That is clear and I don't even know why you're trying to argue about that.

Comment

Shut your bum mouth.

You're trying to say Ortiz is better than Klitschko gtfo with that amateur bs.
            The fighter in question was Tyson Fury. Not Klitschko you ignorant fool and I never said one was better than the other.

You apparently lack reading comprehension.
            Last edited by joseph5620; 03-06-2018, 02:44 AM.

Comment

I'm talking about in general. Not one fight. His reflexes were slower, he threw fewer punches, and he clinched much more as an older fighter. That is clear and I don't even know why you're trying to argue about that.
              That's not what you said though.

He didn't throw fewer punches - This is a common misconception from boxing fans who hasn't really followed his career that closely.

Wlad proved throughout his entire career that he would throw few punches against guys who could move. Chambers, Ibragimov, Haye and Thompson in the first fight all had similar stats to the Fury fight. However, only when he loses are people shedding a light on this.

If he was so shot how could he come back and give such a performance vs AJ?

Comment

The fighter in question was Tyson Fury. Not Klitschko you ignorant fool and I never said one was better than the other.

You apparently lack reading comprehension.
                Look at the thread title. I'm referring to your first post which was aimed at Ortiz.

Trying to claim Ortiz is even remotely as good a win as WK is ******ed. To say the least.

Comment

• I give a lot of credit to Wilder for the win - he showed a lot, but still, pretty much any version of Wlad is better than 40+ Ortiz.

These guys are getting better and better, but I still don't think they are on Wlad's level 4-5 years ago. Maybe Fury, when he is 100% in...

Comment

Look at the thread title. I'm referring to your first post which was aimed at Ortiz.

Trying to claim Ortiz is even remotely as good a win as WK is ******ed. To say the least.
                    What's ******ed is you believing that Joshua beat a prime Klitschko. The question was about 41 year old inactive Klitschko coming off a loss.

The post that you responded to had nothing to do with Ortiz being better than Klitschko and I never said he was. Either you're lacking reading comprehension or you're seeing what you want to see.
                    Last edited by joseph5620; 03-06-2018, 04:43 AM.

Comment

What's ******ed is you believing that Joshua beat a prime Klitschko. The question was about 41 year old inactive Klitschko coming off a loss.

The post that you responded to had nothing to do with Ortiz being better than Klitschko and I never said he was. Either you're lacking reading comprehension or you're seeing what you want to see.
                      Resorting to lies I never said Klitschko was prime.

Originally posted by joseph5620 View Post
                      Your statement was that he was in serious decline. When did he show that? If you can't answer the question you're just talking out of your ass.
                      This is what I was responding to. In direct relation to a discussion between Ortiz and Klitschko.

Comment

Working...
                      X