Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo: I Hurt Golovkin in The Tenth, I Was Close To Stopping Him

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Canelo is a comedian

So which one is it Canelo? “I hurt him more than he did to me. He never hurt me, just hit me sometimes but never hurt me. I got him hurt more often.” Funny, so he did hurt you. Keep talking, just be brave enough to come to him.

Comment

Originally posted by jonnyc420 View Post
      This fake ass clown. Thinks jail made him cool lol.
      Keep it boxing. Answer the mans question or keep it moving, clown

Comment

Originally posted by Progrssive_Jedi View Post
        First off, learn to read you dimwit. 365 VADA, Canelo doesn’t do. No reason to lie either. Someone says something negative about Canelo and you start whining like a big biiiiitch. Such up. No one is buying the act.

Second, Canelo refused VADA for the Smith fight, the last time he went below 160. I wonder why.
        He was below 160 for khan, get your facts straight.

Comment

Originally posted by Switch Hitter93 View Post
          What does he mean by he he hurt him and heard it?
          YOU never got punched in the stomach? Or heard someone get punched in the stomach? It’s a slight exhale when you land a hard punch to the body, you can hear that.

Comment

Originally posted by Mindgames View Post
            It's a shame that so called fans heap hate on an honest drug tested champion who doesnt trash people. At an advanced age for any champion, to retain against the younger superstar of the sport, to walk through he's best shots, and to win in the eyes of the consensus should be commendable. But it just seems to make them hate him more.��
            It’s just the fact that most gggroupies out there talked all this trash about how no one last 12 with ggg, ggg is the monster best in the world will ko anyone anywhere... all while fighting bums. That myth was busted by Jacobs and canelo, his only two legit opponents. Add to that, y’all claimed that canelo was scared, and this and that. Talked too much trash prior to canelo va ggg 1. Now, you all are quiet, no ko predictions lol. What happened? Ggg got old in 6 months? Ggg is a good lil fighter, not an atg, not a hof like canelo will be. Nuff said

Comment

Canelo might have hurt or stuned G but no way was he close to finishing him.

Comment

Originally posted by rrayvez View Post
                Didn't think it was possible but Canelo sounds even more delusional than some of his fans on here.
                We will see who a delusional on may 5

Comment

GGG had every advantage the first fight. Canelo was making his MW debut. and GGG couldn't hurt him. this time Canelo will be more acclimated to 160. bad news for G. he's getting lit up like the 4th of July.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Illmatic94 View Post
                      GGG had every advantage the first fight.
                      Apart from venue, judge and weight

Canelo was making his MW debut. and GGG couldn't hurt him.
                      Wrong on both accounts.

this time Canelo will be more acclimated to 160. bad news for G. he's getting lit up like the 4th of July.
                      It's Christmas tree, get it right
                      https://www.boxingscene.com/forums/s...d.php?t=772318

Comment

Working...
                      X