Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo: I Hurt Golovkin in The Tenth, I Was Close To Stopping Him

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Canelo: I Hurt Golovkin in The Tenth, I Was Close To Stopping Him

Mexican superstar Saul 'Canelo' Alvarez (49-1-2, 34 KOs) plans to be more aggressive when he faces middleweight king Gennady Golovkin (37-0-1, 33 KOs) in their eagerly awaited Las Vegas rematch. The former two division champ will face off against his bigger rival on May 5 at the T-Mobile Arena with the duo both aiming to settle a score after their first middleweight title bout ended in a contentious draw at the same venue last September.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Comment

Dream on boy. You hit GGG with your best shot which finished Khan and others but GGG never flinched. Run boy run when GGG gets into the ring.

Comment

He did make ggg do the booty dew for a second, but ggg composed himself.

Comment

And you keep on running the whole fight.

Comment

It's not saying much GGG never hurt him. Old slow VADA GGG could barely land a clean power shot all night. His haters will jump on me saying this and say that proves he is a bum, but is BHop a bum because he lost to Kovalev? Every boxer gets old, and every boxer gets old at different times. 50 year old BHop never did 365 drug testing. 36 year old GGG has been doing it for years. I think GGG's team needs to demand Canelo do the same drug testing they are 365 days a year, otherwise this fight should not be sanctioned because it could pit a PED boxer against a clean boxer, which is very dangerous. GGG showed in the first fight even with huge disadvantages he can cope, but it's still not a fair playing field. All boxing fans want even playing fields. Haters do not. Im a boxing fan, so I want an even playing field, and I dont think these fights are happening on one.

But, that's also on GGG's team. They should have made a bigger issue about it. Apparently, the money is good enough for Team GGG to throw GGG to the wolves and keep quiet about it. At least, that's what it looks like. I hope I'm wrong.

Comment

If you had him nearly k/o why didnt you finish it then? You must of known that it was a very close fight so if you had tge chance why not pull the trigger?
              Maybe cause you didnt hurt him at all.

Comment

Canelo is just admitting he lost and he must do more.GGG. will win a even clearer decision if Canelo comes out of his shell.May even stop him.

Comment

I got Canelo by UD this time around. Clock is ticking on GGG. Could be very wrong but I like both guys so I dont mind either way. I just hope it tops the last fight!!

Comment

absolutely deluded, never wobbled him let alone being close to stopping him lol. just make sure you stand and fight this time

Comment

Working...
                    X