NSB Pick 'em 2018 Redux

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by NC Uppercut View Post
    Are we gonna do Parker vs Joshua??? Hopefully so
    Yes. Though the general consensus is that none of the other fights this week are really worth doing. Thread will either be up tonight or in the morning (UK time).

Comment

• Originally posted by McNulty View Post
      If I'm picking a KO or a decision do I HAVE to narrow it down? Can I just pick decision and not wide or close? Same for KO, can I just pick ko and not which part of the fight?

It's hard enough picking ko's, never mind when.
      I'm sure you've got the idea by now from john and siablo, but you don't lose points by getting the method or detail wrong. Essentially you get 20 pts for picking the correct winner, an EXTRA 5 pts if you get the method right and an EXTRA 5 more if you get the detail right. So essentially there's nothing to lose by making a complete pick. But if you choose you can just pick the winner, or just winner and method.

Comment

• Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
        You are involved in running the pick em and happened to have been awarded more correct picks than you should have had. We all know you're obsessed with this ****, don't pretend like you didn't notice that and just kept your mouth shut. You dishonest lying *****.

NO CREDIBILITY IF YOU'RE INVOLVED WITH RUNNING THIS.
        Credibility is involved because he doesn't handle the calculations, Koba does.

Robbie, may you should stop playing this game. You have been tainted, man.

Comment

• Originally posted by siablo14 View Post

Then why the **** does he even have access if he does nothing?

Because a butthurt little ***** throws around accusations with no proof? GTFOH.

The only one that has proof in this argument of scores being wrong is me on John I.

Comment

Then why the **** does he even have access if he does nothing?

Because a butthurt little ***** throws around accusations with no proof? GTFOH.

The only one that has proof in this argument of scores being wrong is me on John I.
            He does something. He setup the last pick 'em and he will do the tabulation some other time.

Just chill out, man.

Comment

Repeating a lie doesn't make it true.

What is undeniable is i caught you with incorrect scores. You're the only one that's had dodgy picks and you're the only one who has access to the running of the game. Impossible for me to **** with the scores. Not you though.
              You did not catch me with ANYTHING I was not even part of game when mistake was made(again this can confirmed by asking Koba,Siablo)and when I seen it I posted that they forgot to take out xs.And Dodgy picks?????????Why because there were not same as yours lol.Ive been lucky enough to be in 1st since week 1 so don't know how I could have dodgy picks.Your a little lying POS and a CHEAT who has been caught.And like all cheats your just tying to call "fake media"and try and wreck name of the guy who CAUGHT YOU.

Comment

• Originally posted by siablo14 View Post

Thx for setting this st8 about what access ive had.My name now is being ? now because of what this guy has been saying.

Comment

• Originally posted by NC Uppercut View Post
                  What’s going on with this so called lying and sounds like someone is effing with scores? Hope it’s BS. I have back up if somebody needs it...in relation to scores
                  I caught caught Robbie cheating(and at least Drama too)he made a pick Browne ko 5-8 and then after fight he deleted it.Now if a guy will cheat to save his ****t y % then he will cheat at anything.

Comment

• Originally posted by john l View Post
                    You did not catch me with ANYTHING I was not even part of game when mistake was made(again this can confirmed by asking Koba,Siablo)and when I seen it I posted that they forgot to take out xs.And Dodgy picks?????????Why because there were not same as yours lol.Ive been lucky enough to be in 1st since week 1 so don't know how I could have dodgy picks.Your a little lying POS and a CHEAT who has been caught.And like all cheats your just tying to call "fake media"and try and wreck name of the guy who CAUGHT YOU.
                    Did you or did you not have more correct picks than you should have had?

Do you or do you not have access in running this game?

Did i or did i not catch this and bring it to attention?

You got butthurt i caught you and now LIE to make me look bad. Not going to work pal. It's just brought more attention to you untrustworthy POS.

Comment

• Originally posted by john l View Post
                      I caught caught Robbie cheating(and at least Drama too)he made a pick Browne ko 5-8 and then after fight he deleted it.Now if a guy will cheat to save his ****t y % then he will cheat at anything.
                      You didn't catch anything. I caught you and you made a lie to try and get back at me.

Edit: Someone should go back and tally up how many points John I should have and all his closest rivals. It's ****ed up this lying POS is involved with the running of the game.
                      Last edited by Robbie Barrett; 03-29-2018, 01:08 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X