No announcement yet.

NSB Pick 'em 2018 Redux

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by john l View Post
    He did when he told you "maybe you should quit"and "because your tainted now"You don't see him saying that to ANYONE else do you??????????????
    How is that saying he saw it?

If he had he would have said. Which is impossible for him to have.

Just because he's coming to your defence now, you're claiming he said things he hasn't. Why you lying again? Are you wanting him to lie and defend you?

Pathetic.

Comment

He said he thougt late rounds and Siablo thinks he seen it too(sry to bring you in but my rep is on line)Now its easy to miss something that is there(like Koba mistake on my number correct)But HOW THE HE LL do AT LEAST 3 people see something that's was NOT THERE(AS YOU CLAIM)??????????Now I'm not wasting anymore time with your CHEATING LYING azz.
      Can’t you guys just take this BS to the thunderdome?

Comment

• Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
        That was when I was doing the calculations.

Robbie, I thought I saw you pick Browne by KO 5-8.
        So you changed your mind after John I kept saying it? Your credibility should be questioned too at this point then.

Comment

• Originally posted by NC Uppercut View Post
          This BS is getting old man. Why not drop it over some points?! If you deleted it, then you shouldn’t get the points period.
          I get on here to have some fun after a hard day at work, and this is taking away from the enjoyment. I get on here to stay updated and bs with online friends...don’t get on here to listen to the back and forth bull between you and John 1. It’s a small loss in comparison.
          That's the thing, the ****** is saying i picked the loser but deleted it. There is no points.

Comment

• Originally posted by NC Uppercut View Post
            This BS is getting old man. Why not drop it over some points?! If you deleted it, then you shouldn’t get the points period.
            I get on here to have some fun after a hard day at work, and this is taking away from the enjoyment. I get on here to stay updated and bs with online friends...don’t get on here to listen to the back and forth bull between you and John 1. It’s a small loss in comparison.
            I just caught a guy cheating and until he started the whole(lets discredit the accuser thing)that was it.But after he tried to discredit me I HAD NO CHOICE but to defend my name.And I'm not the ONLY one who seen it.This crap is the LAST thing I wanted to be spending time on.

Comment

I just caught a guy cheating and until he started the whole(lets discredit the accuser thing)that was it.But after he tried to discredit me I HAD NO CHOICE but to defend my name.And I'm not the ONLY one who seen it.This crap is the LAST thing I wanted to be spending time on.
              Two guys who hold grudges and one that changed his mind and is also a friend of John I.

**** me that's a group of trustworthy people. I even proved John I a liar in this ****ing thread not long ago.

Comment

• Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
                So you changed your mind after John I kept saying it? Your credibility should be questioned too at this point then.
                You should be in politics now with your whole "discredit 3 diff people who have accused me)That's OLDEST trick in book.***e ***** should bring you over and put you in cabinet.IM DONE

Comment

You should be in politics now with your whole "discredit 3 diff people who have accused me)That's OLDEST trick in book.***e ***** should bring you over and put you in cabinet.IM DONE
                  Siablo discredited himself. He said he thinks he saw something AFTER you kept saying it. He'd have said it straight off the bat if it were true. He didn't, he even said i didn't make a pick, but now changes his story to defend his friend. GTFOH.

Comment

• Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
                    Really? You and I have never had issues on here. Usually on the same side/views.

I thought I saw you pick Browne by KO but it's all good. Make a pick in this week's thread so I can quote your pick.

Comment

• Can’t we all just get along????

Comment

Working...
                      X