No announcement yet.

NSB Pick 'em 2018 Redux

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
    Me and Dramashow have been at heads for years you ****ing spastic. His word means nothing.
    Well i bet if we put up a poll and asked who people trust more you or Drama.......Well lets just say i got Drama x3!!!!!!

Comment

• I've informed everyone John I is a lying dishonest ***** and why he's butthurt and making up lies about me. That's about all i can do. Believe what you will.

Comment

• Originally posted by john l View Post
        I could care less what you think I have NEVER been caught in a lie or cheating.Only your pathetic azz.
        Never been CAUGHT. So you admit you lie just haven't been caught.

Comment

Never been CAUGHT. So you admit you lie just haven't been caught.
          LMAO try again lol.I was referring to you BEING CAUGHT and YOU KNOW IT.Like i said HONOR is easier KEPT then RECOVERED.

Comment

LMAO try again lol.I was referring to you BEING CAUGHT and YOU KNOW IT.Like i said HONOR is easier KEPT then RECOVERED.
            No you was talking about yourself.

"I have NEVER been caught in a lie or cheating"

If you didn't lie or cheat you'd say "I have NEVER lied or cheated"

Comment

I've informed everyone John I is a lying dishonest ***** and why he's butthurt and making up lies about me. That's about all i can do. Believe what you will.
              Again not the only one who seen it.You lost your honor for some ***en % points??????????Some people on here know i used to play ALOT of poker and i would NEVER give up my HONOR for a few grand i sure as shi te would not do it for a game.

Comment

Again not the only one who seen it.You lost your honor for some ***en % points??????????Some people on here know i used to play ALOT of poker and i would NEVER give up my HONOR for a few grand i sure as shi te would not do it for a game.
                Again i KNOW you're lying. So there's no point trying to convince me.

Comment

No you was talking about yourself.

"I have NEVER been caught in a lie or cheating"

If you didn't lie or cheat you'd say "I have NEVER lied or cheated"
                  And i was talking about YOU BEING CAUGHT.Everbody tells SOME WHITE LIES.Just like when YOUR boyfriend asks if he looks fat in his jeans.But then YOU keep going and gave up your honor(well don't think you ever had any)for some ***en % points.How ***en obsessed is that???????????

Comment

Again i KNOW you're lying. So there's no point trying to convince me.
                    I'm not you already KNOW.The problem is that this time you got CAUGHT.Sucks to be you.I just wonder how many times you already got away with it.

Comment

I'm not you already KNOW.The problem is that this time you got CAUGHT.Sucks to be you.I just wonder how many times you already got away with it.
                      I think most people with common sense will see you and Dramashow are two butthurt little *****es. I caught you being dishonest about correct picks and me and Dramshow have had war or words for years. You have no credibility and 0 evidence to support your lie. The pick em has no credibility if you aren't removed from running it. FACTS.

Comment

Working...
                      X