No announcement yet.

NSB Pick 'em 2018 Redux

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
    I think most people with common sense will see you and Dramashow are two butthurt little *****es. I caught you being dishonest about correct picks and me and Dramshow have had war or words for years. You have no credibility and 0 evidence to support your lie. The pick em has no credibility if you aren't removed from running it. FACTS.
    Go learn the diff between facts and some guy trying to lie his way out of being caught cheating.

Comment

• Originally posted by john l View Post
      Go learn the diff between facts and some guy trying to lie his way out of being caught cheating.
      Your lies have put the other people involved in running this in a very awkward position. I feel sorry for them.

Comment

Your lies have put the other people involved in running this in a very awkward position. I feel sorry for them.
        As do i. But its your lies and CHEATING that put them in it.

Comment

As do i. But its your lies and CHEATING that put them in it.
          You talk about "honor" if you had any at all you'd admit you're a lying POS **** and step down before they will be inevitably forced to remove you to gain back credibility.

Comment

You talk about "honor" if you had any at all you'd admit you're a lying POS **** and step down before they will be inevitably forced to remove you to gain back credibility.
            LMAO I'm done with you cheating lying little azz.Just glad you will not be able to do it again.And thanks for showing us that loophole so it wont happen again.Now go away.

Comment

LMAO I'm done with you cheating lying little azz.Just glad you will not be able to do it again.And thanks for showing us that loophole so it wont happen again.Now go away.
              Lying piece of **** wants to stay in power.

Comment

If you do nothing like you claim then why do you want to stay with access? Why do they need a lying dishonest POS like you tarnishing the Pick Em's credibility? You're a ****ing joke.

Comment

Lying piece of **** wants to stay in power.
                  Yea i got REAL POWER lmao ask the other two how much ive done.I wish i could help them more.lmao staying in power what I'm the president?

Comment

If you do nothing like you claim then why do you want to stay with access? Why do they need a lying dishonest POS like you tarnishing the Pick Em's credibility? You're a ****ing joke.
                    Dude quit quoting me.And if people want me out ill gladly leave.But I'm not gonna listen to ***en cheat who cant pick for sh nite EVEN with your CHEATING.NOW GOOOOOOOOOOO AWAAAY and try and convince someone who did not see you cheat.

Comment

Dude quit quoting me.And if people want me out ill gladly leave.But I'm not gonna listen to ***en cheat who cant pick for sh nite EVEN with your CHEATING.NOW GOOOOOOOOOOO AWAAAY and try and convince someone who did not see you cheat.
                      The fact i can't pick for ****, shows i'm not cheating.

You really should have thought out your lie more.

Comment

Working...
                      X