Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Estrada: Only The Judges Saw Sor Rungvisai Win, It Was a Robbery!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Taking after his pal marquez.

I saw him wait round after round for counter shots. Landing less power shots and jabs than SOR, and not controlling the ring like SOR.

Scores were spot on, maybe some round debatable.

STAY SALTY, friends

Comment

Originally posted by jmrf4435 View Post
      Taking after his pal marquez.

I saw him wait round after round for counter shots. Landing less power shots and jabs than SOR, and not controlling the ring like SOR.

Scores were spot on, maybe some round debatable.

STAY SALTY, friends
      According to compubox Sirsacet did not land a single jab in rounds : 2,6,7,11,12 so how did he land more jabs? but hey I actually study film and dont need compubox and can show you whats what.

I'll help you figure this out, give me a couple rounds that you believe Rungvisai clearly won and I'll post the gifs of those rounds frame by frame and in slowmotion of the clean punches.

I'll wait.
      Last edited by 1hourRun; 02-26-2018, 02:14 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by tokon View Post
        Son of JMM?!

Rungvisai should fight Neites next and make this cry baby wait for rematch.
        I really really really really really want that Neites/Sor Rungvisai match. Like.... really.

I am a fan of Nietes and Sor Rungvisai does not seem to know how to have a bad match. That would be an actual "5 out of 7" coin flip match for me.

Comment

Someone get this fool some chocolates and cranberry juice.

Comment

Don't know why people have a problem with this, it was a close fight and Estrada was by far the better technician and skilled guy in there. Could easily see a draw or 7-5 either guy.

The sheep just parrot what HBO tells them to say.

Comment

A great technical war of attrition from two of the best fighters in the ranks!! Sor won the fight. The body work he did and his ability to push the fight garnered the victory. Estrada us going to be a top 5 pfp fighter in the coming years and Sor has already usurped the PFP champ (although up a weight class). This fight was special!!! And, btw who doesn't love the dialogue when Andre Ward is announcing!!? He's getting more polished and the insights are incredibly worthwhile.

Comment

SSR-Choclatito 1 - SSR wins a close decision, I feel Choc should have won but it was close and not exactly what I'd call a robbery.

SSR-Choclatito 2 -Destroys Choc leaving no doubt...

SSR-Estrada 1 - SSR wins a close decision, I do feel he won this time but BARELY.

SSR-Estrada 2 - Does SSR destroy Estrada, leaving no doubt?

We'll see

Comment

Then do something about it in the rematch... It was a close fight but it was not a robbery.

Comment

Fight could have gone either way really, had it a draw but if i had to pick a winner i'd go with Rungvisai

Ain't no Robbery

Comment

Originally posted by Mexican_Puppet View Post
                      Yeah, the fight was great, I don't have problemam with a 115-113 either side or a draw.

But a lot of guys from this forum is talking like Rungvisai won clearly and there is not a single doubt of that.

When the fight was very closet.

We need to see the immediate rematch.

Both guys are great fighters.
                      What happened to the old days the you had to do something special to take a champions belt?

The champion ended the fight on his feet and never went down.

Comment

Working...
                      X