Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Estrada: Only The Judges Saw Sor Rungvisai Win, It Was a Robbery!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There was no robbery and I picked Estrada.I had it 114-114 but SSR won his rounds a liitle more clear so no prob with dec either way.Estrada should have let his hands go more you cant miss SSR that's why Gonz set a record hitting this guy.His chin ans desire can not be underestimated though.And Estrada looked lost vs southpaw with his footwork has no one to blame but himself.

Comment

I watched it again last night. Live at the fight I had it Estrada by 115-113. Upon watching on TV I scored it even but you can make a case it was 115-113 either way. It was very close and worthy of a re-match.

Comment

Originally posted by 187 Proof View Post
        It was the ruled slip from one of the rounds earlier than the 5th. Forgot what round but I think that one was a legit knockdown due to Estrada landing a shot.

If this is what you mean then no, it was a clash of heads that lead to the fall ; similar to what happened with Chocolatito : below you can see Rungvisai switched into a orthodox stance despite being a southpaw -- the difference here is that Estrada is the natural orthodox fighter ; with the added headbutts that cost him a point in the Gonzalez fight and his history of headbutting, one can conclude that Sirsacet was conscious of his dirty tactics.

Karma.

Comment

Originally posted by landotter View Post
          I really really really really really want that Neites/Sor Rungvisai match. Like.... really.

I am a fan of Nietes and Sor Rungvisai does not seem to know how to have a bad match. That would be an actual "5 out of 7" coin flip match for me.
          Yes, I think it would be a great fight too.

Comment

Hey all you ******* fans complaining that Estrada is crying like Marquez still butt hurt after all these years. After your boy got knocked the fuc out debo style. Score board whiners but Marquez wont give Pac a 5th fight doe ridiculous. When you get knocked out that bad no rematches needed.

Comment

It was a very close fight but I had Rungvisai winning 115-113.

Comment

Lol @ Estrada. It's funny when fighters say they 'clearly' won when the whole world saw a close fight, with most people seeing the fight for Rungvisai. Just makes them into a joke and they lose credibility.

Comment

Originally posted by j0zef View Post
                  Lol @ Estrada. It's funny when fighters say they 'clearly' won when the whole world saw a close fight, with most people seeing the fight for Rungvisai. Just makes them into a joke and they lose credibility.
                  Ever thought that it's difficult to score a close fight when your involved in it and emotions can run high afterwards?

Comment

Boxers job isn't to score their own fight and he said only judges saw it for Rungvisai, that is obviously a false claim.

Comment

Originally posted by chrisJS View Post
                      Ever thought that it's difficult to score a close fight when your involved in it and emotions can run high afterwards?
                      I'm certain his body is telling him he clearly lost, judging by the pain he had to be in.

It's a pride thing. He's trying to save face.

Comment

Working...
                      X