Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Estrada: Only The Judges Saw Sor Rungvisai Win, It Was a Robbery!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post

I mean Jim Lampley had many that scored this for Sirsacet fooled, how many times did that geezer say hard right hand by Rungvisai! then I began to study the film frame by frame, and well look : I even cut out Estradas jab in this HL of the first round just to play your little games that disregards defense, tactics, ring-generalship ; so I just focused on the power punches.

Anyone that understands the science of boxing can watch these clips in which I include both fighters best punches and clearly see Estrada lands the precise clean effective blows : note I included Rungs shots that are BLOCKED or hitting 'El Gallo' behind the head as he is rolling with the shot, blocking, picking them off! -- did Sirsacet do any of that? NO.

You clowns need to give credit where its due and take some time off NSB, go to a proper boxing gym and learn the sweetscience! Sirsacet Rungvisai should have two 'L's Gonzalez beat him the first time, and Estrada just took him to school and outfought him down the stretch.

Even by compubox standards you find a hard time defending this clowns 'Win' ; how do you not land a single jab in five rounds get beat up and still win? are you not suppose to compensate with some kind of vicious unsought to convince the judges when a basic punch ( jab ) is lacking in your arsenal? or the other guy must of been missing then to make up for your bad performance? nah that cant be it because Estrada was more accurate.

The only way Rung wins in your minds is using the common false agenda, workrate -- is that apart of the boxing criteria tho? are you not suppose to land the cleaner punches, have proper defense? I mean......
    Make some gifs of the supposed "clear" Rungvisai rounds. Nothing but misses and hitting arms by Rungvisai. Those compubox numbers are way off.

Disgusting robbery.

Glad there's one person that knows what they're watching.

Comment

Originally posted by Mexican_Puppet View Post

But Rungvisai landed the best shots......
      Juan rarely got hit, that's why he looks like that.

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post

You mean the fifth round? could of been ruled a knockdown : Estrada lands his hook buckling Sirsacet BEFORE Rungvisai's right leg becomes entangled with Estrada' left leg.

Also Rungvisai has proven to be a dirty fighter, he deliberately tries to trip Estrada, this even after the idiot was already dropped trying the same **** earlier in the round.
        It was the ruled slip from one of the rounds earlier than the 5th. Forgot what round but I think that one was a legit knockdown due to Estrada landing a shot.

Comment

Wow, bunch of Estrada cry baby. Robbery my arse.
          Sor Rungvisai won. That's why we have judges.
          If you're the challenger, to get the title, you gotta take it from the champ, Estrada clearly didn't do that.

Comment

Very close fight, could go either way, no robbery here

Comment

Originally posted by thai Bomber View Post
              Wow, bunch of Estrada cry baby. Robbery my arse.
              Sor Rungvisai won. That's why we have judges.
              If you're the challenger, to get the title, you gotta take it from the champ, Estrada clearly didn't do that.
              Estrada only had the better combos, best punches, cleaner face at the end of the fight, according to CompuBox which i don’t even think it’s credible, Estrada landed 5 less punches than sor but sor missed 200+ more than gallo. Those are all facts.

Comment

I felt Estrada won, i dont think it was a robbery, it was a toss up decision for either, although one judge did rob him

I think round 10 was a very close, 11, 12 were Estradas

Comment

Originally posted by 187 Proof View Post
                  Juan rarely got hit, that's why he looks like that.
                  Exactly......

Comment

I was in the crowd that night and the crowd was pretty much all mexicans rooting for him so its understandable why he felt he won.. I had Rungvisai winning the fight 7-5 tho

Comment

Estrada wan at least 8 rounds if not more, Made Rungvisai look like the basic brute he is

Comment

Working...
                      X