No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Golovkin's Coach: There is No Pressure To Knock Canelo Out

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by _Maxi View Post
    I think Sanchez wouldn't tell his game plan to the entire world before the fight, don't you think?

Anyway Golovkin beat Canelo 8-4 to most people. If he does the same, he should be awarded the W this time.
    So you think he's bluffing? I don't think that's his style either. Unfortunately I think the impact of what he's said to the media here is, we'll do the same but better. Much like the other post has also suggested he do.

It's not about the first fight. To win this one I simply don't see him winning doing the same or marginally better. It won't be enough.

Canelo will improve 15%. Golovkin I don't believe can, and needs to force something slightly different for an edge.

Comment

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
      Look i found another loser!!! U gonna roll with another GGG EASY TKO like last time??? You DO know I take $$$$ right??? Pick the round GGG KO's Canelo and Ill take the over plus the lower the round the BETTER odds YOU get!
      Are you on crack? Don't do drugs kid.

Comment

Originally posted by Kris Silver View Post
        We’ll have to agree to disagree. Canelo has been in a lot of close decision wins. His activity, defense, jab, speed are all arguably better than Golovkins. Yet these strengths are where GGG should focus on to win a decision?

I simply disagree. The reality is a close decision is not ideal or best suited to Golovkin. He is older, less active. I just think his best shot is really hurting Canelo, if not for a stoppage, than to time power punches and swing rounds his way, also making Canelo less willing to be as active and try certain things. Timing could beat speed, like it did for Marquez against Pac.

I appreciate your view, it’s just not how I see it, and I know I’m far from alone I’m afraid chap.
        His activity and jab are not arguably better than Golovkin's. You are smoking crack. Golovkin has one of if not the best jab in boxing and is known for his high work rate. Those two attributes are practically why most believe he won the first fight.

Christ..

Comment

That's his best chance to win. What is he going to do? Outbox Canelo?

Comment

Originally posted by Mequetrefe View Post
            What I also think is that Canelo knows a decision is out of question being that he tried his best to win that way the first time around. He will try to take it to GGG which will make for a better rematch and a win for Golovkin. I keep telling people to look at Canelo's face after the fight and even in his afterparty pics. He looked like the happiness was beaten out of him , he looked down right SAD.
            Very intelligent people tend to come up with the same ideas at the same time.

Comment

Triple G found out Canelo has a titanium chin. It'd be ****** to go for a KO at all costs. So, can understand their approach.

Comment

I don't think GGG outbossed Canelo at all. GGG started very very slow and tentative. It was so frustrating to watch.when Canelo punched him in a headlock and GGG kind of shrugged, I was like wtf??? Still had GGG winning but it was quite close.

The only way GGG wins the rematch is by doing one of 2 risky things. 1st is to try and blast Canelo out from opening bell. 2nd is start faster, control the ring and jab jab jab all night, bank the rounds, make it clear and hope and pray he gets the decision. I dont think Canelo will learn to deal with GGGs jab.

What will probably happen? GGG will look both flabby and drained for the fight like last time, with no effective gameplan. Canelo perfect shape, a little lighter, better gameplan, everything in his favour. UD Canelo
                Last edited by Don Mac; 02-21-2018, 12:12 PM.

Comment

Golovkin should be looking for the KO especially if these fight goes to the scorecards in Vegas or anywhere else for that matter.

Comment

He needs to apply pressure on Canelo instead, given that someone else will do the same on the judges to give Alvarez a point win in any case.

Comment

on this forum if a power puncher doesnt win by ko it means they were exposed. they arent allowed to win by decision. because he outboxed canelo and jacobs it means he was exposed, it doesnt mean he is multidimensional it just means he was exposed

Comment

Working...
                      X